Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Morning, (Ladies &) Gentlemen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life went downhill after you switched to PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Riz Luvalot View Post
      i'm just messing with him.

good thing he got his cell back, now he can proceed to stop blaming mexicans and wipe his tears away.

Oh. Yea he came on lettin us know he was the greatest detective since Sherlock, when he got it back. LOL. Shame on him blamin the Mexicans. Speakin of Mexicans, you seen Machete yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post

Life took a nose dive, straight into depression.

Comment

Bull****!!!!!! I'm finna get one of those things; my quality of life is about to imporve by leaps and bounds you just wait and see. That thang is gonna teach me how to play soccer, so I can get in yall's ass on some FIFA.

Comment

I would love to keep pummeling Riz, you or Starjammer mercilessly on fn4 but me damn disc got scratched to bits.

Its either MW2 or nothing right now.

I gave up on fifa....beating Liverpool with Romania 10-7 was the highlight of my career.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Riz Luvalot View Post

Life took a nose dive, straight into depression.
              It did, you're subconsciously depressed about ducking me on Fight Night

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Bull****!!!!!! I'm finna get one of those things; my quality of life is about to imporve by leaps and bounds you just wait and see. That thang is gonna teach me how to play soccer, so I can get in yall's ass on some FIFA.
              Not being able to play Riz anymore on the Xbox is a bad thing. Fuck PS3, it's taking all my Xbox friends away. Now Midnightspecial has gone too.

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
              I would love to keep pummeling Riz, you or Starjammer mercilessly on fn4 but me damn disc got scratched to bits.

Its either MW2 or nothing right now.

I gave up on fifa....beating Liverpool with Romania 10-7 was the highlight of my career.
              Our Fight Night tourny was good. All the fights were so close til the finish. I miss playing that. You purposly scratched your disc so you wouldn't take anymore beatings.

Why did you choose my beloved Liverpool to beat?

Comment

It did, you're subconsciously depressed about ducking me on Fight Night

Not being able to play Riz anymore on the Xbox is a bad thing. Fuck PS3, it's taking all my Xbox friends away. Now Midnightspecial has gone too.

Our Fight Night tourny was good. All the fights were so close til the finish. I miss playing that. You purposly scratched your disc so you wouldn't take anymore beatings.

Why did you choose my beloved Liverpool to beat?
                I didn't realize my xbox was upside down while I was playing, then I got up walked over, flipped it over and in the process fn4 died.

I really mastered the Margarito style too towards the end there.

Comment

i agree with rizzle.

lame around here lately. glad to see you kicking up some shi t dominican hater

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    i agree with rizzle.

lame around here lately. glad to see you kicking up some shi t dominican hater
                    "dominican hater"

i was listening to "lovefool" by the cardigans a few minutes ago, then "call me" came up, "dont speak" followed and now i'm listening to "have you seen her?" by the temptations

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                      I didn't realize my xbox was upside down while I was playing, then I got up walked over, flipped it over and in the process fn4 died.

I really mastered the Margarito style too towards the end there.
                      i coached someone on this site to beat you. i think you know who he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X