Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great man, he looks like he knows what he's doing

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Here's some tips Larry you need to teach your son distance he's shorting that jab and right hand no full extension when he moves away from the bag he drops the right hand a good trainer will spot that and will instruct the other to counter with a left hook. You need to have him on some bag drills to increase his speed. When watching your son spar when he's trying to cut the ring off he chasing the little guy you need to tell him when a person is running from him and moving to his left he needs to throw a left hook to the head so that the person runs into it, you can also do the same for the other side just switch your feet and throw a right hook it's one of the easiest ways to cut the ring off by letting your opponents walk into your hooks

Comment

Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
        ok..me and my brother
        MY apologies. I genuinely thought it was his dads.

Comment

good to see you staying out of trouble, Larry

Comment

Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
            good **** homie..keep it up..we need more fathers in kids lives...lets take boxing back
            Thanks Bro.

Comment

im a father of three boys my two older ones are 6 and 5 . i want to start them on boxing ive been a big fan. what age do you think is a good age to start. the gym i went to try out here about 12 years ago had me fight one of the regulars there of course i got beat then the coach said i wasnt good enough. hhaaha. so i know nothing should i take them to a boxing gym are you worried about brain damage so young? should i teach myself to teach them (Robert guerrero) gym in my garage?

Comment

good stuff larry, hope to see your kids in the big stage in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  Typical response from an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by MARAVILLA1011 View Post
                    im a father of three boys my two older ones are 6 and 5 . i want to start them on boxing ive been a big fan. what age do you think is a good age to start. the gym i went to try out here about 12 years ago had me fight one of the regulars there of course i got beat then the coach said i wasnt good enough. hhaaha. so i know nothing should i take them to a boxing gym are you worried about brain damage so young? should i teach myself to teach them (Robert guerrero) gym in my garage?
                    I started taking him at 8..but just now started letting him spar...it just depends on how comfortable you are with them at a certain stage

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Good stuff Larry. Keep us posted bro
                      Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Larry X, all grown up!

Never thought I'd see the day.

Top stuff.
                      Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Good stuff Larry. You are there for your kids, that's all that matters.
                      Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      Where do you get Larry from Anthony? Lol

Kidding, but the kids left hook to the body looks nice! The kid on the right loves him some pullups
                      Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      Nice kids.
                      Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                      future world champ
                      thanks fellas......

Comment

Working...
                      X