Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxing personality you want to get their ass kicked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
    I'd like to see someone knock kellerman out cold
    Most definitely.

Kellerman is a jackass.

Comment

What about Brian Kenny?

Something about him makes me want to punch him. He's a creep

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        What about Brian Kenny?

Something about him makes me want to punch him. He's a creep
        He made me a fan of his when he was slamming Mayweather with hard questions and kept it real with him telling him what we were thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          I think I would get some satisfaction from seeing Elie Seckbach pummelled into unconsciousness. He might learn something from it.
          There's a video somewhere around here of him "sparring", while he doesn't get "pummelled into unconsciousness", it was pretty fkn embarassing for him and hilarious for the rest of us!

Comment

Jim basquil is kinda a ****

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
              Most definitely.

Kellerman is a jackass.
              I would love if during Kellerman's usual routine of shitting on the beaten fighter in the post-fight interview, if that fighter just turned to him and knocked him the fuck out.

I would pay for a Zou Shiming ppv to see that.

Comment

Jay Nady. I ****in' hate his authoritarian attitude and negative demeanor. The guy always has this pissy like attitude like he doesn't want to be there. **** him.

Also, Luis Pabon; I hate this ****ing loser. This guy manages to **** up every fight he referees because he's overly involved and breaks fighters up without letting them fight out of the clinch. He's a ****in d1ck

Comment

Jay Nady is a great shout.

I would also like to see Joe Cortez brought out of retirement so a fat Ricky Hatton could fuck him up.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Jay Nady. I ****in' hate his authoritarian attitude and negative demeanor. The guy always has this pissy like attitude like he doesn't want to be there. **** him.

Also, Luis Pabon; I hate this ****ing loser. This guy manages to **** up every fight he referees because he's overly involved and breaks fighters up without letting them fight out of the clinch. He's a ****in d1ck
                    So true about Jay Nady. It's like he has a stick up his ass. I have to throw in Laurence Cole just because he screws up a lot of fights.

Comment

Lawrence Cole. **** this dude. Pretty much anyone on the Texas commission that determines fights ahead of time.

Jim Grey. Even away from boxing I've wanted someone to knock his block off.

Jim Lampley. Dude's *****made

That white guy announcer with dreads. Go bald, man.

Comment

Working...
                      X