Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Hungry For Malignaggi, But Not Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol blantantly ducked Thurman and now doesnt wanna fight Matthysse. Bum.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      It's very evident that Maidana is scared shi/tless of Lucas and has publicly ducked him numerous times.

For a so called "warrior" Madiana sure gets a pass on a lot of ducking and dodging.

Didn't wanna grant Ortiz a rematch.
      Fakes a back injury to not fight Bradley.
      Fakes another injury to not fight Guerrero.
      And now is ducking his fellow countryman, who has vocally expressed his interest in fighting Marcos, and robbing the fans of a potential fight of the year.
      Guerrero pulled out of the Maidana fight and had to have surgery.
      But I agree Marcos doesn't want anything to do with Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
        Who, in their right mind, would be hungry to fight Lucas?
        apparently half of the posters on BS....

Comment

liked the way Maidana looked vs Soto-karass......good head movement, seemed to mix it up a bit more than his usual ways -it was a good victory for him. If he keeps that up and fine-tunes it a bit he'll be around for a bit...he'll beat malinaggi -

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Lol blantantly ducked Thurman and now doesnt wanna fight Matthysse. Bum.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think Mattysse & Maidana should be saved. I also think Paulie outboxes Maidana.

Comment

I think Matthysse beats Maidana if they fight. Love both guys though. Hell, I love all of the Argentine Mule-Punchers.

Comment

maybe I'm crazy but shouldn't Golden Boy try to make Garcia vs Matthysse?

Matthysse is the mandatory challenger and the WBC did promise him the winner of Garcia vs Morales 2. Matthysse is practically begging Golden Boy for Garcia and yet we keep on hear this.

as for Maidana I think Paulie would be a good fight to get him back on track. Malignaggi got man handled by Cano and was lucky to get the decision.

why not let Maidana bang at 147 and Matthysse at 140?

it seems like Golden Boy is feeding both of them a piles of shyt in order to keep them away from their stars.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyfighter View Post
                    Everytime the question pops up, Maidana never seems keen to fight Matthysse. It would be a total war which I think Matthysse wins.

Anyway, Maidana's at welterweight now so it only makes sense for him to pick up a strap the easiest route possible via Malinaggi.
                    the answer is simple Mathysse beat Maidana twice in the amateurs....so he knows better.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                      the answer is simple Mathysse beat Maidana twice in the amateurs....so he knows better.
                      People on BS said it was 4-1 (or around that) in Maidanas favour?

edit: According to Maidanas advisor he won 3 times and there was a draw. Possible unreliable source...

http://www.boxingscene.com/maidana-l...les-out--42495
                      Last edited by Tom Cruise; 12-31-2012, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X