Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil Is Back At $100 A Barrel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama is buying the luxury oil and using it as an exfoliate for his beautiful skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      BP should be giving gas away for free for what they did to the gulf, my gotdamn wetlands are ruined because of their short sightedness.
      And you thought you beat us Brits all those years ago...

We've had the last laugh.

Comment

a good junk of the rise is down to fat cat w anker hedge fund managers who are speculating big that the oil price rises. It's the same people who destabilise currencies with their forex betting.

Comment

Originally posted by E-mail View Post
          Stop crying, it is 7.71 dollars a US gallon in the UK. For premium it is $8 a US gallon.
          Ya'll need to take to the streets in protest then. Cause I cant imagine what we would do if gas cost us $7-$8/gal. There would be an uprising in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
            And you thought you beat us Brits all those years ago...

We've had the last laugh.

Yea, you Brits sure know how to put in the poop chute. Hell Pres. Obama let ya'll off easy with that $20Billion mess. I'da said the free gas(we want 3 barrels for every 1 barrel you wasted in our waters), clean this ***** up pronto, and thank you for the $20Billion.

Imagine what Bush woulda did ya'll.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Ya'll need to take to the streets in protest then. Cause I cant imagine what we would do if gas cost us $7-$8/gal. There would be an uprising in the US.
              LOL Yeah right we'd take it up the azz and smile like the good wage slaves we are and continue our life of corprate servitude to the man. Only complaining to people who don't matter and fantasizing about doing something when in reality we will do nothing as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
                Premium gas does give you better gas mileage. I proved it on a trip before. Also its better for your engine.
                Keep telling yourself that

Comment

Working...
                X