Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you hate it when girls that look like they're 10 send you a friend request

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you hate it when girls that look like they're 10 send you a friend request

On Facebook?

I've had two friend requests in one month, from two different girls that are not even developed yet. And I like young girls[not too young], but these girls are way too young for me. Not even Erik would like them, and he likes them younger than me.

What are parents doing with their kids? Do they even care? What if I was some sick guy and actually went along with flirting with these girls and fuck them? I mean I know I look younger than 22 and all but come on I don't look like i'm 10.

And they're real, because I have SEEN them around my neighborhood.

Last edited by sigrab jr; 01-28-2011, 09:10 PM.

I might have exaggerated about them looking 10, more like 13-14 but with no boobs. I'm a boob guy, if they have no ******* then I am not entertaining them.

Comment

GO OOOONNNNnnnn

Comment

Whats Facebook?

Comment

Eleven year old greek goddesses playing with her h0e-mother's laptop n dating-account. Disgusting.

Comment

i got a myspace back in 06 never did the face book thing cuz i was already bored with myspace. still cant delete my myspace though. i dont know why either.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainskiBum View Post
              i got a myspace back in 06 never did the face book thing cuz i was already bored with myspace. still cant delete my myspace though. i dont know why either.
              Got Myspace in 2007. Deleted it in early 2009.

Comment

some people would love it.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                  Eleven year old greek goddesses playing with her h0e-mother's laptop n dating-account. Disgusting.
                  Why do you always do this!?!? You say the weirdest, senseless stuff man.

Comment

Kev, you know what they say..

Pics or..

Comment

Working...
                    X