No announcement yet.

Arum is making manny look like a complete clown..its getting sickening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum is making manny look like a complete clown..its getting sickening

Mosley in april..and the winner of cotto-margo in september???thats discusting

this should be illegal..talk about **** fights

clottey-coming of of a lose
    margo-coming of off a suspension-catchweight vacant belt
    mosley-coming off of a lose,draw
    cotto/margo-he already beat both and this fight would be for another fabricated title...

jesus christ man what the **** is going on...id rather him go on vacation with floyd then to pursue this bull****

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
    Mosley in april..and the winner of cotto-margo in september???thats discusting

this should be illegal..talk about **** fights

clottey-coming of of a lose
    margo-coming of off a suspension-catchweight vacant belt
    mosley-coming off of a lose,draw
    cotto/margo-he already beat both and this fight would be for another fabricated title...

jesus christ man what the **** is going on...id rather him go on vacation with floyd then to pursue this bull****
    Yes Larry you are a real fan/*****

How is Cottos belt at 154 "fabricated''?

Comment

I love Manny and I am one of his biggest supporters but I’m starting to think he should ditch Arum/Koncz right now. These dudes are seriously defaming him at this point…

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

man he just dominated cotto/margarito..common damn sense..he'll fight them for their title..but wont defend his against martinez..b1tch move man..b1tch move

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

pacquiao will never fight cotto withou a catchweight because that would be fair. and pacs in the weight draining business

Comment

I don't get why Arum thinks he can make money off of either a Cotto or Margarito rematch... those fights weren't even remotely competitive (outside of maybe 3 rounds w/ Miguel). I understand Mosley since he's a recognizable name and he hasn't fought Manny yet, so from a financial standpoint that makes some sense at least.

Bob just wants a monopoly over Manny and his stable. It's all about $ which makes no sense since he's not going to live forever. Bob's been around forever and he has been integral in some of the biggest fights ever and built up some of the all time greats, but he's a part of the problem of why Boxing is 'dying'.

Hopefully someone at TR will be the voice of reason and the legal scraps between them and Golden Boy will be resolved and we can get some good fights. Bob's plan for 2011 is an absolute joke. With Manny's popularity and crossover appeal, he can be used to take Boxing back to a position of prominence, but **** like a Margarito rematch will hurt the sport.

Comment

what arum is doing to boxing and its fans right now is damn near criminal

Comment

tell Floyd to get his bitchass in the ring then

Comment

man he just dominated cotto/margarito..common damn sense..he'll fight them for their title..but wont defend his against martinez..b1tch move man..b1tch move
                  OK,

but is still you understand that Cotto title is not fabricated though right?

Comment

Wow he wont fight the MW champ

People need to drop that Pac fighting Sergio

But i dont want to see him fight Cotto/Marg either

Comment

Working...
                    X