• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
    I'd LOVE for this to be true, but look at the link I just found

http://www.badlefthook.com/2010/1/29...amir-khan-juan
    damn..........

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Boxrec also has Juan fighting like a month later. Don't believe the boxrec, they say a lot of **** that isn't true. Marquez/Khan can get a big live gate and get a lot of viewers. HBO would never put that kind of fight on an undercard.

Comment

I mean the main even is better itself with Mosley vs Mayweather, but the undercards it jut a total mismatch. Look at this

Top Rank's Card

1.Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey - WBO WelterWeight Title Fight
        2.Antonio Margarito vs Carson Jones - 12 Rounds WelterWeight
        3.Alphoso Gomez vs Jose Luis Castillo - 12 Rounds WelterWeight
        4.John Duddy vs TBA - 8 Rounds MiddleWeight

Golden Boy Promotions's Card

1.Shane Mosley vs Floyd Mayweather - WBA WelterWeight Title Fight
        2.Juan Manuel Marquez vs Amir Khan - 12 Rounds Junior WeltwerWeight
        3.Joel Casamayor vs Joan Guzman - 12 Rounds LightWeight ?
        4.Victor Ortiz vs Nate Campbell - 12 Rounds Junior WelterWeight ?
        5.Saul Alvarez vs TBA - 12 Rounds WelterWeight

Out of the last 3 if only 2 come up to be sign, it will till be the best undercard in a long time!
        Is that the official undercard? I thought the Khan vs marquez was just rumored, doesn't really make sense for GBP to put that fight on the same card when they could make money on it's on. The annoying thing is that if it does, Floyd will claim he drew the crowd when it also has to do with Mosley and that awesome undercard. If that is the official undercard, that is one of the best I've seen.

Comment

I think you may be a little hasty to proclaim that Mayweather - Mosley will severely outsell Pacquiao-Clottey. I am a boxing fan and I feel I have been burned more than once buying the Mayweather PPV, because the fights turned out far less exciting than they were hyped up to be.

I KNOW Pacquiao and Clottey will both come to fight. That fight will definitely be action packed. I only hope Mayweather will come to fight, but I expect him to run and protect himself alot which does not make for an entertaining fight.

Comment

Khan vs Marquez is not on the undercard, thats a damn rich fight on itself.

btw Champ, why are you posting Boxrec links? I though you were more experienced then that.

Comment

I mean the main even is better itself with Mosley vs Mayweather, but the undercards it jut a total mismatch. Look at this

Top Rank's Card

Out of the last 3 if only 2 come up to be sign, it will till be the best undercard in a long time!
              I actually think the Pac vs Clttey main event will be better because both are gonna come to fight and you will get your moneys worht than watching Shane chase Floyd for 12 rounds. If that undercard is true which it sounds hard to beleive the undercards would obviously be better.

Comment

nice cards!!!

Comment

khan v jmm is going to be the same month but the 15th...But Saul Alvarez on the undercard alone>>>>>>top ranks bull**** card..He's saying he wants a top 10 ww that night

Comment

Top Rank's Card

When was it announced that Marquez vs Amir Khan would be on the undercard? I didn't know about that.

Comment

If GBP actually puts on the card you listed, then it will be no contest.

JMM, Shane, Casa, Floyd all on the same card?

That would be ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X