This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wecreep View Post
    Don't hold anything against Talisayen and Pacboy. You would be angry to if your mother had to shoot ping pong balls out of her ass for ******ed 18 year old american G.I.s. It's the only way their mothers could feed them and hopefully marry and attain a green card so they could move to california- which is the unofficial capital of the Phillipines.

Their fathers had to pull rick shaws and fish with dynamite which destroyed reefs and their way of life. Now their dads are terrorist who cut the heads off of tourist.

Go eat some fermented duck fetus you dog eating slopes.
    A keyboard warrior. It's telling how you need to insult a third world country to attack an argument. Now, what does that say about your intelligence? It's obvious you haven't gotten out of your mom's basement to get some good old sunshine. Sweetie, it'll do you some good. *Waits for an insult*

Comment

• Originally posted by rao007 View Post
      A keyboard warrior. It's telling how you need to insult a third world country to attack an argument. Now, what does that say about your intelligence? It's obvious you haven't gotten out of your mom's basement to get some good old sunshine. Sweetie, it'll do you some good. *Waits for an insult*
      Just ignore him, I'm a rican and I don't tolerate those kind of post from my people. I apologize for their ignorance and lack of knowledge about third world countries.

They know that Puerto Rico is a poor country and needs a lot of assistance from the US. Probably poorer than a third world countries.
      Last edited by peyk-peyk; 08-09-2009, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
        Just ignore him, I'm a rican and I don't tolerate those kind of post from my people. I apologize for their ignorance and lack of knowledge about third world countries.

They know that Puerto Rico is a poor country and needs a lot of assistance from the US. Probably poorer than a third world countries.
        Sensible post. I take no offense from the poster. It's just his way of trying to compensate for his inability to communicate with others. Frustration I suppose. It's sad and amusing all at the same time.

Comment

• hey...........

i dont think cotto can exchange fire against pacmans speed and power..... pacman now is a complete boxer with speed, power, head movement, defense and offense, foot movement and etc.... what cotto brings on the ring?

Comment

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            watch the ricaro torres,joshua clottey,mosley fights and then say that cotto has only been in 1 war. you have no credibility when you post **** comments like this one
            Especially when Margarito needed the aid of plaster to stop getting his face boxed off by Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACsiwon View Post
              i dont think cotto can exchange fire against pacmans speed and power..... pacman now is a complete boxer with speed, power, head movement, defense and offense, foot movement and etc.... what cotto brings on the ring?
              Cotto brings all of those things, with more power, less speed, and a great ability to neutralize speed as he did against Shane Mosley.

P.S. If Mosley couldn't hurt Cotto, Pac's punches will bounce right off of him.

Comment

• absolute class from a real people's champion.. no trash talk.. let the his fighting do the talking.. can u find a better fighter out there? ? i dont think so..

Comment

• I want to say, I'm not the one responsible for the hate post. I don't know how my account was accessed and can only guess I was targeted for encouraging Puerto Ricans not to give in to the hate that has been shown on this thread.

I'm going to get in touch with the board administators and see what's up.

Comment

Working...
                  X