Floyd mayweather jr. Is a bad omen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd mayweather jr. Is a bad omen

I wanna share this observation by:dodapacway

Have you notice this one? Floyd Mayweather Jr is a bad omen every four years! If you happened to fight him in 2001, you will have an accident just like what happened to Diego Corrales! After four years (2005), he fought Arturo Gatti and now he is found dead in a hotel in Brazil. So fighting Mayweather after four years since 2001 is a bad luck or coincidence maybe. Right now it's 2009 (2005 + 4 = 2009), he is fighting Juan Manuel Marquez on September 19, 2009. I hope nothing will happen to Marquez after their fight with Money Mayweather. He should pray to avoid this bad curse/bad luck or move the fight year to 2010!

We've all thought it at some stage, but the deaths are of course down to Corrales' and Gatti's lifestyles...

Comment

This was brought up yesterday, I seriously doubt Mayweather is the cause of the deaths of these two fighters, as starjammer said I think it had more to do with their lifestyles.

Comment

what is this? part two?

Comment

Originally posted by emokillss View Post
          I wanna share this observation by:dodapacway

Have you notice this one? Floyd Mayweather Jr is a bad omen every four years! If you happened to fight him in 2001, you will have an accident just like what happened to Diego Corrales! After four years (2005), he fought Arturo Gatti and now he is found dead in a hotel in Brazil. So fighting Mayweather after four years since 2001 is a bad luck or coincidence maybe. Right now it's 2009 (2005 + 4 = 2009), he is fighting Juan Manuel Marquez on September 19, 2009. I hope nothing will happen to Marquez after their fight with Money Mayweather. He should pray to avoid this bad curse/bad luck or move the fight year to 2010!
          Floyd started fighting in 1996,of all the people he has fought how many have died 4 yrs afterwards.Since 2001 how many fighters has Floyd fought and how many have died after 4 yrs or how many have died altogether?He didnt only fight Gatti in that year did he?
          Last edited by Bobby Shaw; 07-13-2009, 06:05 AM.

Comment

A silly thread.

Comment

It was a joke some of you need to lighten up.

Comment

floyds real name is damian

Comment

if my calculations are right hattons got 2 yrs to live.

Comment

Moronic thread.

Corrales died in a motorcycle accident.

Gatti died killed.

Comment

Working...
                    X