No announcement yet.

So let me get this right..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this reminds me of a scene from "Street Kings"

where keanu reeves is sellin a machine gun to the asian dudes, keanu tells them "konichiwa" (sp?) it means whats up in japanese, the guys are korean, blah blah blah

keanu says "well you dress white, act black and drive jew. how the fuck am i supposed to know what kind of dog eating chink you are if you dont?"

for the record, i am NOT racist but that **** was hilarious. i even find some hispanic jokes to be funny before anyone questions me.

Comment

"take my ride"

"nigga, i drive a 100 thousand dollar car. if i wanted your faggot ass ride i'd jack it from you"

that movie is bad ass. ive seen like a million times OnDemand.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
        this reminds me of a scene from "Street Kings"

where keanu reeves is sellin a machine gun to the asian dudes, keanu tells them "konichiwa" (sp?) it means whats up in japanese, the guys are korean, blah blah blah

keanu says "well you dress white, act black and drive jew. how the fuck am i supposed to know what kind of dog eating chink you are if you dont?"

for the record, i am NOT racist but that **** was hilarious. i even find some hispanic jokes to be funny before anyone questions me.
        HA HA!!! That's funny. I'll have to check that out. Never seen that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          HA HA!!! That's funny. I'll have to check that out. Never seen that movie.
          Reported for racism.

its still on HBO OnDemand. its a good movie.

Comment

Reported for racism.

its still on HBO OnDemand. its a good movie.
            AAaaah... Good lookin. Maybe I'll check it out tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
              Im a idiot because i think a white man should marry a white women and have white kids, and blacks and other races etc should do the same.

Yeah very good
              What does color have to do with love? Damn man why are you so close minded? We aren't ****ing animals that have to stick with the same breed of animal, we are ****ing humans! I want to know why do you feel that way? I want you to give me one good reason. Does it say anywhere in the bible or science books or whatever you believe in that it's not cool?

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
                What does color have to do with love? Damn man why are you so close minded? We aren't ****ing animals that have to stick with the same breed of animal, we are ****ing humans! I want to know why do you feel that way? I want you to give me one good reason. Does it say anywhere in the bible or science books or whatever you believe in that it's not cool?
                dont assume anything about me

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
                  Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Flames Of War View Post
                    and not to turn this into a black power thread, but when a white person (male and female) has a child with a black person (male and female) the kid will come out with more of their black side than the white, that's why whites fear that if this keeps happening in the future, the white race will be extinct.
                    Everyone knows that mixed race people are some of if not the most good looking people in the world.

Comment

dont assume anything about me
                      We all know you're half human half amazing! No ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X