Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post

Earl- Wanna go halves on a rape charge?

Comment

i would venture to say that if it was the worst in history you would be dead

and soon ressurect to eat the brains of your neighbors

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

If he goes that route there will be lots of dumbasses in here who would be more than happy to worship him, given their love of zombies. If Earl converts to Judiasm he's a lock.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          If he goes that route there will be lots of dumbasses in here who would be more than happy to worship him, given their love of zombies. If Earl converts to Judiasm he's a lock.
          i would wait for the entire country of England to get infected.

Quarantine the country.

Gather all my friends up with all of our weapons and ammo and go on a Green Toof Zombie killing spree

Comment

i would wait for the entire country of England to get infected.

Quarantine the country.

Gather all my friends up with all of our weapons and ammo and go on a Green Toof Zombie killing spree
            If we've learned anything from 28 days later it's that we shouldn't fuk around. Napalm that ****.

Watched Dawn of the Dead (2004) not too long ago. I'm not much for horror flicks but i love zombie movies for some reason.

I remember a while ago someone posted some youtube vids of a guy shooting off some handguns and rifels while talking about Zombie attacks. The guy had long hair, i want to see those again, can't find them.

Comment

lol found him. this guy is awesome

I know he's from the South in the US but can you tell what state? Curious.

Comment

Working...
              X