No announcement yet.

Wtf !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TYREL View Post
    the ****ed up thing about the law, at least here in florida, is that the "i didn't know" excuse won't work.

a girl can lie to you, and show you a fake i.d., and if she's underage and you get caught, her deceptions aren't taken into account. it is what it is.
    It is screwed up .... because in many cases young girls physically look like young women and if they lie about their age, then you're fu*ked. {There's really no way to tell.}

Not saying this guy didn't know, but be that as it may .... he's screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      It is screwed up .... because in many cases young girls physically look like young women and if they lie about their age, then you're fu*ked. {There's really no way to tell.}

Not saying this guy didn't know, but be that as it may .... he's screwed.
      in his case, he probably knew tho!

some dudes are into that kinda ****.

i just think the law should be able to differentiate between the two cases. it's one thing for a guy to get tricked into it, and it's completely another story when somebody does it b/c they're just into that sort of thing. here, the law looks at both cases as the same.

Comment

Originally posted by TYREL View Post
        in his case, he probably knew tho!

some dudes are into that kinda ****.

i just think the law should be able to differentiate between the two cases. it's one thing for a guy to get tricked into it, and it's completely another story when somebody does it b/c they're just into that sort of thing. here, the law looks at both cases as the same.
        That is wrong!!!!

I've met girls at different places that I found out later were too young for me and cut them loose immediately. But they had it all 36-24-36 and looked like they were in their twenties.

For the legal system in FL. to have a blanket system addressing this issue, is crazy - because there are plenty young girls that like older guys and if the guy doesn't investigate her age - He gets no sympathy from the courts, if its found out later, she was underage.

That precedent will change once a local politician's son gets caught up with an underage girl ...... Count on it.

This guy probably wanted two young girls {To get his sick rocks off} that's why he dealt directly with the pimp {To detail his specifics}.

He should burn ...... only, after getting raped several times by his cell mate big bubba.

Comment

Working...
        X