Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Backs Canelo: Golovkin The Best, But Brings NO Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Ward doesn't make financial sence but that fight should have happened. The CW was a beeotch move no doubt.

Exactly !

But just leave it there chuck.....

.... when you color the facts with silly excuses it comes across as childish.

All I am saying..... is that Golovkin is the most well-managed fighter in the sport today, and is obviously subject to the EXACT SAME risk/reward decisions as everybody else.

As soon as you guys try to gloss-over that fact, you come across like love-struck fanboi's.

Comment

• Originally posted by TikeMyson View Post
      Ward is a light heavy weight and Lara is a jr middleweight... aboutfktime you are either stupid or a troll. Which is it?

So, what have we here ?

Yet another " joined-yesterday " golovtard alt, who has decided to come and rescue his beloved Gennady.

Captain Save-A-Hoe..... I was going to reply to your post..... but nah, fk that.

Piss off, talk to me on your real account !

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Exactly!

I don't even get the argument against it. Of course it brings money.

It is THE fight to make.

Of course GGG isn't going to break PPV records fighting a dustman. It takes two.

" break PPV records "..... ?

he sold 97k

Where was all of this sentimental concern for the sport when Golovkin avoided Ward and Lara by saying that they didn't make financial sense?

Where was your logic and reasoning then ?

Ward vs. GGG: who’s really the A-side?.....
        "Ward is the undefeated wba 168 pound champion who is known in boxing as the best behind Floyd Mayweather Jr. A victory over Golovkin would do nothing for the career of Ward except reestablish him as the number 2 pound for pound officially once again. However, if Golovkin were to pull off a victory over Ward, Golovkin would be catapulted to heights and fame that could only be touched by Mayweather himself. Golovkin would become the WBA super middleweight champion, and instantly become the face of boxing with the retirement of Mayweather looming. Golovkin would then truly become the man to beat, and make him the A-side fighter in negotiations with anyone he faces afterwards. Therefore, in my opinion, Ward is the true A-side".
        http://www.boxing news 24.com/2015/0...ly-the-a-side/

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...-is-the-a-side

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          It was a good enough argument for Golovkin to use on Ward/Lara.
          Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          GGG : sorry Andre, you're not a draw

golovtards: exactly !

GGG : sorry Erislandy, you're not a draw

Canelo : sorry Gennady, you're not a draw

golovtards: coward! ducker!

lol..................

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
            lol..................
            That guy is an idiot, as usual. Even you're better than that. Ggg is the biggest fight for Canelo, biggest fight in all of boxing. And Canelo gets to forfeit his belt for ducking and become boxings laughing stock. Bit different?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              " break PPV records "..... ?

he sold 97k

Where was all of this sentimental concern for the sport when Golovkin avoided Ward and Lara by saying that they didn't make financial sense?

Where was your logic and reasoning then ?

Ward vs. GGG: who’s really the A-side?.....
              "Ward is the undefeated wba 168 pound champion who is known in boxing as the best behind Floyd Mayweather Jr. A victory over Golovkin would do nothing for the career of Ward except reestablish him as the number 2 pound for pound officially once again. However, if Golovkin were to pull off a victory over Ward, Golovkin would be catapulted to heights and fame that could only be touched by Mayweather himself. Golovkin would become the WBA super middleweight champion, and instantly become the face of boxing with the retirement of Mayweather looming. Golovkin would then truly become the man to beat, and make him the A-side fighter in negotiations with anyone he faces afterwards. Therefore, in my opinion, Ward is the true A-side".
              http://www.boxing news 24.com/2015/0...ly-the-a-side/

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...-is-the-a-side
              ........Against Lemieux.

Do these fights only happen when we have two A-sides?

Sad state of affairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                ........Against Lemieux.

Do these fights only happen when we have two A-sides?

Sad state of affairs.

I'm not gonna argue, you are correct..... that " A-side " bull**** suxx.

But it also sucked when Golovkin did it to Lara.....

..... and it sucked even worse when he also did it to Ward.

I think that is the point you may have missed.

That is why I got so many greenK's for this post.....

GGG : sorry Andre, you're not a draw

GGG : sorry Erislandy, you're not a draw

Canelo : sorry Gennady, you're not a draw

golovtards: coward! ducker!

Comment

• The only time I agree with The Joke Roach.

Comment

Working...
                  X