Clear All

• Saturn Jupiter Uranus Neptune documentary

On an iPad. Someone embed?

http://youtu.be/4xZk1rxeWGw

Watch if you're stoned. You'll love it.

Cheers

here ya go homey

Comment

So I went to this lecture about dark energy and dark matter at a university for fun.

Since the discovery of dark energy, which is the reason why the universe is expanding and accelerating in its expansion.. scientists have concluded that the universe will expand forever, and because of the properties of dark energy, the farther apart galaxies are from each other, the faster they will expand away from each other..

So... if the universe will expand forever what is it expanding into??

What is this infinite space surrounding the universe?

And if there is infinite space surround a forever accelerating and expanding universe, isn't it improbable to assume that the universe is all there is?

Isn't it improbable to assume that this is the only universe?
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-03-2015, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
        So I went to this lecture about dark energy and dark matter at a university for fun.

Since the discovery of dark energy, which is the reason why the universe is expanding and accelerating in its expansion.. scientists have concluded that the universe will expand forever, and because of the properties of dark energy, the farther apart galaxies are from each other, the faster they will expand away from each other..

So... if the universe will expand forever what is it expanding into??

What is this infinite space surrounding the universe?

And if there is infinite space surround a forever accelerating and expanding universe, isn't it improbable to assume that the universe is all there is?

Isn't it improbable to assume that this is the only universe?
        I was listening to a lecture about dark energy and dark matter, such weird stuff man.

The point of singularity is weird also, so what was before the Big Bang? I don't think we will ever know for sure.

I do think that there could be parallel universes. This stuff blows my mind.

Comment

Scientists used to incorrectly assume the earth was the center of the universe

Then they incorrectly assumed the sun was the center of the universe

Well I think scientists have incorrectly assumed that the big bang was the center of existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
            Scientists used to incorrectly assume the earth was the center of the universe

Then they incorrectly assumed the sun was the center of the universe

Well I think scientists have incorrectly assumed that the big bang was the center of existence.
            Exactly. We still don't even know if there's a Planet X in our OWN solar system

**** do we know.

Comment

I had a revelation tonight and i'm seeing things differently.

I don't think it really matters whats out there. Life is an empty canvas.

The vastness of reality is just a reflection of how limitless possibility is. With our lives, we are free to do almost anything, we can create almost anything.

I think that's the point of it all. Life is a gift. I don't think we should waste it wondering things we'll never know, when we can use it to build something beautiful, something worthwhile.

Comment

Working...
              X