No announcement yet.

Vanes and Lara are jokes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
    it's easy to look good against a shot-to-**** mosley and jww josesito lopez. canelo needs to step up his game if he wants to prove he's king at 154
    then the game around him needs to step up too cause kirkland ducked him, pwill had his accident and ortiz quit again

Comment

Canelo still need to fight at least one of them, no point fighting Lopez to be honest.

Comment

I believe Canelo would beat them both quite possibly by KO, but Canelo would win if it goes the distance. All the talk of him being afraid of these two is wrong. I did not see anything for him to fear from either guy. I think Canelo is the best at 154. I know he has not proven that yet but he will prove it this May in my opinion.

Comment

"Jokes" is a bit harsh but I don't think either one of them are anything special.

Comment

Vanes sucked, but we knew that already. I'd still pick Lara in a close fight against Alvarez, but it would be a damn good fight.

Comment

I always thought Vanes was a bum. Always did. My thought on him didnt change. I also felt that NSB got a hard on for Lara just because he beat up a faded Williams. Canelo beats up both and I thought that before last night. Lara and Vanes are 2 mediocre fighters.

Comment

Working...
              X