No announcement yet.

"Charles Martin is one of the most skilled, slickest HW's " - Dontae

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    he was correct on his breakdown of Martin . Except who is needed to be proven more and that was Martin. Like it or not, Joshua would make anyone look like a bum now really and Martin got the crisper better thinking Joshua from the previous fight,every fight up until his 20th will be his biggest growth factor of how he developes.i like how he has 16 fights and everyone says what he cant do.......the ignorance is awesome ,i like the entertainment though seeing who knows what and what makes a fighter great.
    People don't hate on him because he's not good, they hate on him because he's getting all the opportunities thrown at him too early without earning it and getting overhyped. As for your claim that he'd make anyone look like a bum now really what a stupid claim. Dillian Whyte, while only having spells, made him puff and blow and even wobbled him. Made him look very static and tight too. And Whyte is domestic level. If you compare AJ to Lennox Lewis at the same stage, for example, Lewis was a lot looser and more natural with his boxing. I think Joshua could go on to be great but he has some learning to do and I think if you throw him in against your Haye's and Fury's of the world at this stage he gets beat. He beat a guy tonight who I'd fancy myself against pound for pound and I'm not even a pro boxer (though I have had over 80 amateur fights so I'm not just throwing that out there as a silly claim).

Comment

HAHAHA his american-black bias KO'ed him this time.

Comment

He's an idiot what did you expect.

Comment

Man Dontae will praise any black man, Martin is one of the worst in boxing, dude is out of shape and not slick at all, its weird how Dontae says guys like Pacquiao are not slick or elusive and have flaws but he overrated these guys like Lara and Martin, I have yet to seee a PRIME pacquiao get destroyed by a slow foot guy like Angulo lol.

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again fuk dontae!

Comment

Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
              I picked this result exactly to the round.

Just from watching Martins previous fights, even picked the exact punch.

I am no expert. It was just that obvious.
              What else did you pick up? How to play an expert AFTER the fight but not before?

GTFO this forum, alt.

Comment

How can anybody even defend this dude? As blatant a racist flomo as you will ever find.

If Charles Martin is slick, then slick must mean one of two things:

1 - You're black
                2 - You're signed with Al Haymon

Comment

LOL classic. Are all americans this dumb?

Comment

this guy is a moron, wouldn't be surprised if he post in this site regulary

Comment

Dissing Dontae is like f#cking with a kid with down syndrome at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X