No announcement yet.

victor postol would give danny boy problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• victor postol would give danny boy problems

If danny boy fights the best, why not fight viktor, honestly I think viktor will give him that work. At 5 11, danny will taste his own medicine. And he is 26 and 0, same record as danny, because I refuse to count salka as a legit win.
    Last edited by mdef303; 08-13-2014, 07:28 AM.

If Postol avoids the no-look-left-hook, then yeah he probably beats Danny.

Comment

Postol would stop him

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
        If Postol avoids the no-look-left-hook, then yeah he probably beats Danny.
        Lol at the no look left hook. With garcia I think you have to bob and weave and duck. Not hard. A peekaboo fighter will give cheery garcia problems. Rip cus d amato.

Comment

It's halerious to me. Gomez claims dsg fights the best.... No postol, no Peterson, demarco, broner...

Comment

The "HIT n HOPE HOOK" will connect

Comment

Man I'm loving all this exposure DSG is getting. Good or bad, people everywhere mouthing off his name. No wonder 808k fans tuned in. Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Man I'm loving all this exposure DSG is getting. Good or bad, people everywhere mouthing off his name. No wonder 808k fans tuned in. Good stuff!
                Are you proud of Danny for KO'ing a guy that isn't even in the top 50 of LIGHTWEIGHTS?

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                  Are you proud of Danny for KO'ing a guy that isn't even in the top 50 of LIGHTWEIGHTS?
                  Not at all my friend. I'm happy his name is being talked about. His next fight should generate big numbers as well.

Comment

postol would give everyone at 140 lbs problems, for sure

Comment

Working...
                    X