No announcement yet.

Event Horizon Is The Scariest Movie of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
    Ive never finished watching it alone. I watched it with my family way back when it first came out in like 97.

I read something way back that they took out a bunch of gory scenes because it was too bad for the R rating.

Like this.

Do you sleep with a nitelight on afterwards?

Comment

i watch it the other day after see this thread, you fooking liar!! is not even scary 4/10

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
        Discuss....

Definitely wouldn't call it the scariest of all time, but it is a pretty intriguing flick.

Comment

Terrible movie, it started out so good but then fell off into some 4th rate horror movie.

Really had potential with the story line, but then got real stupid, real fast.

Comment

If gore scares you, then I suppose it's scary. Personally it didn't even raise my blood pressure.

Comment

Wouldnt quite call it the scariest film ever but its a great film nonetheless!

Comment

Seen it a handful of times over the years, it could have been great but no, although definitely a good film if you fancy a sci-fi/horror. The beginning third pulls you in nicely then even if you're not liking you end up watching it all due to the build-up assuming you pay attention to it i guess...

I never minded it anyway, think its a decent film, i'd bang the hell out that blonde chick that in it, nom nom nom...

Comment

I saw this within the past 6 months. I only remember parts now but it was DEFINITELY NOT SCARY and it wasn't a great film either. It had Lawrence Fishman in it right?

Comment

I tried watching it a couple of times but always ended up changing the channel because it sucked. Sorry TS but you have shit taste in movies. I guess I'm not surprised, given your username. No offense, of course.

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                    I saw this within the past 6 months. I only remember parts now but it was DEFINITELY NOT SCARY and it wasn't a great film either. It had Lawrence Fishman in it right?
                    It's Fishburne, ****. Fishman.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      I tried watching it a couple of times but always ended up changing the channel because it sucked. Sorry TS but you have shit taste in movies. I guess I'm not surprised, given your username. No offense, of course.

It's Fishburne, ****. Fishman.
                      I ****ed the **** out of your GF/WIFE last night. She wouldn't tell me how serious you too were. I wrecked that vagina though. Good luck...

Comment

Working...
                      X