Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another easy path to the Finals for Lebron.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP is dreaming. There is no easy path to a ring. The Pacers are even better than last year and they took the heat to a hard 7.

Even if they get past the pacers they still gotta face the western champs, to be number 1 they will inevitably have to face number two.

Comment

Originally posted by justcuz View Post
      That spacing is ridiculous. If I were you guys, I'd go all in on a Kyle Lowry or a Bledsoe. With Love, Johnson, and Kobe's ability to space the floor, you're gonna want a guy that can attack the rim at will, and get you guys ridiculously easy buckets.
      Only reason I think they won't go after Lowry this year is they seen to wanna give Steve Nash one last year to start with the Lakers on his final year. I can't see them having Nash next year and signing Kyle Lowry this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Only reason I think they won't go after Lowry this year is they seen to wanna give Steve Nash one last year to start with the Lakers on his final year. I can't see them having Nash next year and signing Kyle Lowry this summer.
        Just give up on Nash. He's a lost cause. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          OP is dreaming. There is no easy path to a ring. The Pacers are even better than last year and they took the heat to a hard 7.

Even if they get past the pacers they still gotta face the western champs, to be number 1 they will inevitably have to face number two.
          The Pacers are actually worse than last year around playoffs time. They could end up being the worst #1 seed ever. The Hawks are atrociously bad, and they're beating them without their best player.

Comment

The Pacers were better than last year.....the first 60 games of the season. The last couple months, Indiana has been a shell of itself. They're looking awful, with only glimpses of what they're capable of.

Heat and Lebron get their credit for their titles, but lets not act like the East has been some juggernaut since they came together. They don't have a 2008-2010 Celtics, 2009 Magic to go through.

Comment

The Pacers look like they won't even make it out of the 1st round. The East is horrendous. All 8 playoff teams in the West are better than every team in the East other than Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by justcuz View Post
                Just give up on Nash. He's a lost cause. lol.
                I agree. He's done. For whatever reason, the Lakers seem to wanna give him next year before he retires. I think LA should just tank next year too, get another high draft pick. But they don't. Kobe won't let that happen. Still, next year they may win 35-45 games, somewhere around there.

Comment

Its still early. Teams have slumps, it happens. I've seen what the pacers are capable of and I still see them pulling through in crunch time.

Comment

Its still early. Teams have slumps, it happens. I know what the pacers are capable of and I still see them pulling through in crunch time.
                    Idk. I think they're done. OKC will survive Memphis IMO, but I don't see Indiana winning that series. I think they lose game 4, win game 5, and lose 6.

And we'll remember it as one of the big mid season collapses by a supposed title contender in recent memory.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Idk. I think they're done. OKC will survive Memphis IMO, but I don't see Indiana winning that series. I think they lose game 4, win game 5, and lose 6.

And we'll remember it as one of the big mid season collapses by a supposed title contender in recent memory.
                      If I'm gonna put money on game 4 I would go pacers.

Comment

Working...
                      X