Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Pacquiao not deserve at least 1 win against Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Pacquiao not deserve at least 1 win against Marquez?

I have honestly not watched every Pac-Marquez fight, except fight 3 and 4. To me, Marquez won fight 3 and I guess we all know about the 4th...

I have not watched fight 1 and 2. Honestly, I simply can't comprehend how Marquez could have been robbed 3 times, I think there is some fanboyism from his fans involved. Didn't Pacquiao at least deserve the victory in their second fight?

He might have won the first fight by 1 point.

Comment

1-3 could have gone either way, neither was the clear cut winner

Comment

He was every bit as deserving of winning the first 2 fights as Marquez.

Comment

He was absolutely schooled in the 3rd fight. I gave him 3 rounds, one was a pity round. It won the robbery of the year for a reason, and I bet it was difficult for the writers to admit that because they loved Pacquiao so much.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            He was every bit as deserving of winning the first 2 fights as Marquez.
            giving marquez the second is something only a tool would do

he didn't win that fight

1st and 3rd another story

Comment

Definitely won the 1st one

Edged the second one

3rd one is probably the toughest fight to call maybe of all time, it really could have gone either way

4th one obviously lost

Comment

So people agree that Pac deserved the win in their second fight?

Comment

He won the first fight imo, I thought Marquez won the 2nd every time I've watched it but it was close and the 3rd is a Marquez victory but I need to rewatch it.
                  But honestly, how it is possible to like boxing and to not watch these fights ? These are modern classics. Make your own opinion before talking.

Comment

Fight 1 was such a great fight. You should go watch it right now. In fact, you should watch 1 & 2 right away.

Comment

Working...
                    X