Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to see El Vaca De Dinero fight after he brutally KO's Maraniņa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sux_my_wang_34 View Post
    Ha. You might be right. I give Chavez 35% because he has risen to the occasion in his last several fights. Can't deny he's improving every fight. But that's still 65% for Bika to emerge victorious.
    Man now you got me thinking about Bika-Davis. That was a fun ass fight to watch for me. I dunno why. Just enjoyed the **** out of it.
    Bika is a very good exciting fighter. He should have been added to the S6 instead of Green. But yea he's had dome good fights ppl should check him out. He's definitely one of the top fighters in the division and many ppl avoid him.
    Last edited by Kagami Taiga; 08-09-2012, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Jcc jr cutting less...he'd be close to 200 pounds at 168 fight night lol. In all seriousness, Andre Ward would frustrate Jcc jr like he did Froch. Ward is big as hell too and is supposedly a deceptively strong dude. Hit and grab all the way to a unanimous decision

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        Bika is a very good exciting fighter. He should have been added to the S6 instead of Green. But yea he's had dome good fights ppl should check him out. He's defense one of the top fighters in the division and many ppl avoid him.
        Love Bika, win or lose always gives his all. He's always not afraid of anyone. Bika should have been in the S6. He always fights on Showtime anyway. I like Allan, he's lives an hour from where I do in Oklahoma, but he probably should have been the odd man out on that one.

Comment

Working...
        X