No announcement yet.

2011 NFL Draft Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 NFL Draft Discussion thread

Can't wait. Bousta go to the draft party @ Qwest Field in a couple hours. Who you got going first? Who do you want your teams to take?

As for my Seahawks, with the 25th pick, we need to bolster our OL with Mike Pouncey (if he's still available of course).

The Panthers are ******ed if they take another QB with 1st pick.

I heard a rumore the Eagles may trade Kolb to the Cardinals for the 5th pick.

But I dont think teams can trade players right now so idk what to think.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post

That's not a bad trade if it's allowed. Arizona desperately needs a QB, otherwise it's bye-bye Fitzgerald. Then again, Kolb is still fairly unproven. But a much better choice than any available QB's this draft IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        That's not a bad trade if it's allowed. Arizona desperately needs a QB, otherwise it's bye-bye Fitzgerald. Then again, Kolb is still fairly unproven. But a much better choice than any available QB's this draft IMO.
        All the QBs in this draft are such a gamble.

I dont know why everyone is acting like Panthers are obligated to take Newton #1. If that pick is wrong it could set the whole franchise back another 3-4 years.

Comment

All the QBs in this draft are such a gamble.

I dont know why everyone is acting like Panthers are obligated to take Newton #1. If that pick is wrong it could set the whole franchise back another 3-4 years.
          I honestly think it's an absolutely horrible pick for them. They drafted Clausen last year. They have Jake Delhomme. Who's Newton going to be mentored by as he sits on the bench? They need to work on their protection and wr situation before drafting another HUGE gamble in a QB.

Comment

Yeah that's a no go, not allowed to trade players this year only draft picks.

Comment

Its kinda crazy this year cause we are gonna have free agency after the draft.

There are some big names up for free agency this year too, like nnamdi asomougha

Comment

GO DOLPHINS!!!!! Get whatever you need.

Comment

Its kinda crazy this year cause we are gonna have free agency after the draft.

There are some big names up for free agency this year too, like nnamdi asomougha
                  You ain't heard? Seahawks already got him bruh!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                    GO DOLPHINS!!!!! Get whatever you need.
                    What they need is to keep Brandon Marshall's crazy wife away from him.

Comment

Working...
                    X