No announcement yet.

Internet dating is a waste of time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet dating is a waste of time

I tell you online dating is a right pain in the butt, most of the girls on there put up nice pictures then when you turn up to meet them there bloody fat i been on about 10 dates from that plenty of fish site and most of them looked nice and they where right fat heads in real life it wastes my time, they always want to talk on line for ages which is a pain and a waste of time if they turn out to be fat. Facebook was better a few years back i managed to get a few hot girls on there but now they blocked all that off.

Dating is a waste of time. PERIOD.

Comment

Post some pics of the 'fatties' you been out with, let Zack critique their weight.

What did FB block?

Comment

What!? How can you say something like that? Look at Mak and Tua and Reeno and Pump.

Comment

I bet youre no prize either..why else would you have to try online dating..either that or you have no personality or you shake with nerves at the thought of approaching girls..lol
          online dating does suck..but yet youve been on 10 dates..so that pretty much means you suck along with it
          but good luck in your quest...

Comment

Originally posted by -Zack Morris- View Post
            Post some pics of the 'fatties' you been out with, let Zack critique their weight.

What did FB block?
            You used to be able to search for single girls in your area i went out with some hot girl i meet doing that a few months back but since we split up i thought i would try out that dating site and its been crap there all fat or annoying i got some girl who is a right fat head who i meet and she wont bloody leave me alone she keeps sending me pics of her and she wants me to **** her think i am just gonna have to round her house and bang her and hope she leaves me alone she sent me a video of her ****ing her self with a dildo recently lol

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
              I bet youre no prize either..why else would you have to try online dating..either that or you have no personality or you shake with nerves at the thought of approaching girls..lol
              online dating does suck..but yet youve been on 10 dates..so that pretty much means you suck along with it
              but good luck in your quest...
              The only reason i do it is cause its easy and i not been out clubbing much at all this year where you can always find some hot girls.

Comment

yes it is a waste of time

like kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
                  You used to be able to search for single girls in your area i went out with some hot girl i meet doing that a few months back but since we split up i thought i would try out that dating site and its been crap there all fat or annoying i got some girl who is a right fat head who i meet and she wont bloody leave me alone she keeps sending me pics of her and she wants me to **** her think i am just gonna have to round her house and bang her and hope she leaves me alone she sent me a video of her ****ing her self with a dildo recently lol
                  Some attention is better than no attention.

At least post a pic so we can see what kind of whale you're dealing with. Maybe you expect too much from dating sites?

Comment

Ask yourself, "Why is a girl on a dating site?"

Either

A) the ***** is crazy
                    B) lookin for a quick ****
                    C) gets no attention
                    D) don't go out much
                    E) all the above

Now ask yourself why are you there? And you must be expecting too much from a ***** that's there for the reasons above.

Comment

Working...
                    X