Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RNS tried to make Ward-Shabranskyy. GBP turned it down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Well there's a German dude that's top 10 and more experienced, Fonfara, Stevenson, and Hopkins.
    you're wasting your time. Black fighters are ALWAYS allowed to choose the softest available opponent, and its perfectly fine. Its only non-black fighters who can be criticized for their opponent choice, even when its a mando lol

Comment

Well there's a German dude that's top 10 and more experienced, Fonfara, Stevenson, and Hopkins.
      Stevenson & Fonfara are with Haymon. Haymon & RNS got some sort of issue so those fights aren't happening. This has been said like 1000's time ya'll need to pay attention.

And Bhop is 62 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Stevenson & Fonfara are with Haymon. Haymon & RNS got some sort of issue so those fights aren't happening. This has been said like 1000's time ya'll need to pay attention.

And Bhop is 62 years old.
        Oh I understand they're with someone else, doesn't change my opinion that he needs to fight someone with a top guy with experience at least. No excuses for the so called best boxer in the world to pick yet again, another predictable fucking fight. You guys bitch and bitch and bitch every fucking day on here that good fights aren't being made and yet you turn around and praise boxers you like for picking easy fights.

Comment

Oh I understand they're with someone else, doesn't change my opinion that he needs to fight someone with a pulse at least. No excuses for the so called best boxer in the world to pick yet again, another predictable fucking fight. You guys bitch and bitch and bitch every ****ing day on here that good fights aren't being made and yet you turn around and praise boxers you like for picking easy fights.
          and I wonder why that is? hmmmmm........ gee.......... let me think a minute.......

lol

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            He probably would, GBP knows it too..... It's funny however because when the Barrera fight got signed sealed and delivered, some posters were saying Ward ducked this guy.

I wouldn't mind it, as I feel it is a move in the right direction, Shabransky is probably a consensus lower top 10 LHW and has legit power so it's good prep for Kovalev.
            This. It is just a stay busy fight to prep him for sergey late this yyear or eearly next year. It wouldn't be worth it for suabransky unless the purse was on point because he is still developing. Either way, he is better than SullivAn, and just as dangerous as anyone aside from beterbiev ward could fight.

Comment

This is what happens when you're really good but not a crazy ticket seller; guys don't ask for the kinda money theyre worth, they ask for the kind of money that it would make it worth their while to lose to you, and the fight doesn't get made. Anyone not named Kovalev is definitely going to lose to Ward, and these fools dont want to give up their ranking/0 fir anything less than cash out money. They don't look at the amount of money/opportunity possible from winning the fight, as guys usually do, because they know there's no chance of that. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                you're wasting your time. Black fighters are ALWAYS allowed to choose the softest available opponent, and its perfectly fine. Its only non-black fighters who can be criticized for their opponent choice, even when its a mando lol
                You're a sad individual buddy. Sad, sad, sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  You're a sad individual buddy. Sad, sad, sad.
                  not surprised that you couldnt actually disprove my statement in any way, all you could do was to toss an insult.

Seems about your speed....... or maybe some red k my way lol

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    BostonGuy we really have to do something to stop all these race related posts on here..this racial **** is beyond pathetic

Comment

Oh I understand they're with someone else, doesn't change my opinion that he needs to fight someone with a top guy with experience at least. No excuses for the so called best boxer in the world to pick yet again, another predictable fucking fight. You guys bitch and bitch and bitch every fucking day on here that good fights aren't being made and yet you turn around and praise boxers you like for picking easy fights.
                      Who's "you guys". I'm talking about Ward's legit options. I don't give a f#ck about silly P4P **** or "best boxer" fantasy land nonsense. Kovalev is the best guy at 175 til he starts doing some Stevenson **** or gets beat. And there aren't many great options for Ward. Hell there aren't many great options for Kovalev either thats why he's fighting some bs guy next after fighting a guy who he already KTFO last year.

Comment

Working...
                      X