Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Typical Bandwagon Nuthuggers Here... Where Have All The Klitschko Disciples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    This is completely accurate. To be fair, freedom banned himself from this site so that is a decent percentage of the nuthuggery gone
    Freedom banned himself? How? I knew he got banned a lot. He red K me every chance he got a few years back. He would 1 star my threads with his account & his alt Ragnarok. Those 2 bought me all sorts of gifts & ribbons until The Klitschkos crushed him in the Ukraine crisis. He started bad mouthing the klits & hating them. I had nothing against Freedom. He made some nice contributions. I enjoyed getting under his skin in my early years here. he took the bait every time. Is he gone for good? He had his name as carnivore too. Just look at my gifts & ribbons. Is he banned for good? too bad if he is. he has good knowledge of the euro scene.

Comment

Freedom isn't banned, he's just changed his user title to banned and gave away all his points. He's probably still here lurking with another sock puppet.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        Freedom banned himself? How? I knew he got banned a lot. He red K me every chance he got a few years back. He would 1 star my threads with his account & his alt Ragnarok. Those 2 bought me all sorts of gifts & ribbons until The Klitschkos crushed him in the Ukraine crisis. He started bad mouthing the klits & hating them. I had nothing against Freedom. He made some nice contributions. I enjoyed getting under his skin in my early years here. he took the bait every time. Is he gone for good? He had his name as carnivore too. Just look at my gifts & ribbons. Is he banned for good? too bad if he is. he has good knowledge of the euro scene.
        There was a poll for Boxing Scene Poster of the Year and Freedom was wining it. However he got disqualified after it was pointed out that several of the votes in his favor were coming from members with very recent join dates and almost no posts.

Freedom went apeshit after that and said that they weren't his alts. He also said he hated it here and was going to stop posting because there were too many "black supremacists" that were always trying to keep the white man down. Or something to that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          There was a poll for Boxing Scene Poster of the Year and Freedom was wining it. However he got disqualified after it was pointed out that several of the votes in his favor were coming from members with very recent join dates and almost no posts.

Freedom went apeshit after that and said that they weren't his alts. He also said he hated it here and was going to stop posting because there were too many "black supremacists" that were always trying to keep the white man down. Or something to that effect.
          Why am I not surprised? Haha... He posts on boxingrec archives forum...

Comment

Here is another one... I think it was Garcia who beat him. I remember all the love Matthysee got but he couldn't beat the good boxers. On my Boxingrec archives fantasy betting game I was one of the few who called all his 3 loses to Judah, Garcia & Alexander. Posters & avatars pulled down & they all put their Matthysee underwear back in the attic. He had a large bandwagon empty out. Dimitrenko was another...
            a past prime Judah does not get enough credit for this win...they claim he was a waste of talent and had no heart but Judah but he got up of the floor did well for himself after he moved back down to 140 and even got an attempt to unify vs Khan

Comment

The Klitschkos are among the greatest fighters in history. They bring a lot of excitement to the sport, two absolute legends.
              Last edited by Someone88; 03-18-2016, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Why am I not surprised? Haha... He posts on boxingrec archives forum...
                ... And on saddoboxing and boxingasylum. He simply left this place, it was his own decision initially, then he got banned after.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

Still a Klitschko fan here.
                  Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
                  Still here.
                  Likewise.

Maybe it's because Wladimir doesn't have a fight scheduled...

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                    The Klitschkos are among the greatest fighters in history. They bring a lot of excitement to the sport, two absolute legends.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      Likewise.

Maybe it's because Wladimir doesn't have a fight scheduled...
                      Vlad has been doing other stuff too lately, business stuff not directly boxing related. There hasn't been a lot to discuss about his active career since his defeat, other than rematch speculation.

Comment

Working...
                      X