Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Back in Style, Destroys De Mori in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now its up to us fans to start putting pressure on joshua,wilder fury to make those fight against haye at the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
      Now its up to us fans to start putting pressure on joshua,wilder fury to make those fight against haye at the end of the year.
      Yeah, we're on it, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Can anyone post video... Thanks
        Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glcXVsBZNDw

Comment

I Just got home from watching this at the 02, what a waste!

Comment

Haye did a bloody brilliant job of sparking out the fierce and ultra talented heavyweight contender De Mori.

Comment

Haye looks very heavy.. Not sure of his official weight, but eye test tells me he has gained weight and doesn't look super fast and athletic as he did a few years ago.. I think he needs to slim down to really be dangerous

Comment

Good to see Haye still has his big punch and the speed is there. I think apart from Fury, Haye is a big test for an Heavyweight out there.

Comment

Haye looked like he was toying with the punching bag. I don't get what Team De Mori was thinking(not that the outcome would have been different). He came into the ring looking like an NFL fullback.

But if he he could take a shot and deliver one he would have had a big fight by now.

He must have taken a few naps out in Oxnard when he sparred in the gym owned by the Garcia clan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Haye looks very heavy.. Not sure of his official weight, but eye test tells me he has gained weight and doesn't look super fast and athletic as he did a few years ago.. I think he needs to slim down to really be dangerous
                    He will always be fast, but the extra poundage may tire him out faster in the home stretch and then that is what will slow him down

Comment

Haye looks like **** with all that extra weight. very sluggish. He literally fought a punching bag.

Comment

Working...
                      X