No announcement yet.

Sonnen to Marquez: "he "miraculously went through puberty a second time"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
    why are you people surprised .. Its not like Marquez was winning the fight.. he landed a lucky punch.. It was well timed and manny didint see it.. But manny was winning the fight.. marquez looked normal to me
    He landed the same punch on Pac he landed dozens of times before over the years. Perfectly placed with devastating power we never knew he had.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      He landed the same punch on Pac he landed dozens of times before over the years. Perfectly placed with devastating power we never knew he had.
      He does look alot bigger now that i look at the pictures.. marquez always had good power .. it could have just hit him in the perfect spot

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation, even more suspicious

Amazing to think how much muscle he put on in a year @ 38 years old.

you know nothing about working out. Go look at youtube video where old fucks transform their body in 90 days on p90x it aint hard man, you just have to put in the work, but lazy fucks seem to not want to buy into this theory.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          you know nothing about working out. Go look at youtube video where old fucks transform their body in 90 days on p90x it aint hard man, you just have to put in the work, but lazy fucks seem to not want to buy into this theory.
          Oh really, those guys are 38 year old professional athletes beyond their physical prime? I guess 25-37 year old JMM was just a lazy **** until he discovered p90x!!!

Only youtube video I need. Whos that @ 2:15, Nobody, just JMM's new conditioning coach buying EPO and testosterone legally in Mexico.

Comment

Oh really, those guys are 38 year old professional athletes beyond their physical prime? I guess 25-37 year old JMM was just a lazy **** until he discovered p90x!!!

Only youtube video I need. Whos that @ 2:15, Nobody, just JMM's new conditioning coach buying EPO and testosterone legally in Mexico.

yeah when factual statement proves to make your hating ass agenda fall apart, pull out the fallback video.

theirs a right way to work out and wrong way to work out, throwing rocks is not working out.

theirs a reason those same people could work out year long on their own and achieve results no where near what they would of if they follow the p90x routine for 90 days.

why? Because their is a proper way to work out.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              yeah when factual statement proves to make your hating ass agenda fall apart, pull out the fallback video.

theirs a right way to work out and wrong way to work out, throwing rocks is not working out.

theirs a reason those same people could work out year long on their own and achieve results no where near what they would of if they follow the p90x routine for 90 days.

why? Because their is a proper way to work out.
              Are you honestly comparing some dude that goes to the gym on his own accord to a ****ing professional boxer!?! Are you really just ignoring what JMM's conditioning coach is ON RECORD saying? Nice blinders, where can I buy a pair? GTFOH with "factual" posts about p90x testimonials while ignoring statements and actions recorded on camera. LMFAO can't make this **** up.

I love boxingscene. Apparently P90X can make any professional athlete go from:

to this in just one year!:
              Last edited by madsweeney; 12-28-2012, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Sonnen is a douche but as a PED user he knows what it is

Comment

Are you honestly comparing some dude that goes to the gym on his own accord to a ****ing professional boxer!?! Are you really just ignoring what JMM's conditioning coach is ON RECORD saying? Nice blinders, where can I buy a pair? GTFOH with "factual" posts about p90x testimonials while ignoring statements and actions recorded on camera. LMFAO can't make this **** up.

I love boxingscene. Apparently P90X can make any professional athlete go from:

to this in just one year!:
                  I have no blinders on, just saying how it is.

So he a professional boxer so what, he knows how to box not work out. Simple really. for example a professional cheif knows how to make cheese cake, he dont know how the cream cheese is made.

I dont ignore that JMM hired a known cheat, but that aint the end all. Can you prove jmm is a cheat? no, Can you disprove its impossible for him to develop his body naturally into his physique he has now?

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation, even more suspicious

Amazing to think how much muscle he put on in a year @ 38 years old.

Not that amazing. Marquez has chicken legs and a naturally big upper body. Of course he's going to look better after weight lifting.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
                      these mma guys need to stfu and stay in their lane just bc their hillbilly sport is going under they are resorting to anything to get attention
                      He probably got tea bagged in his last fight and now he's salty.....

Comment

Working...
                      X