Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao-Marquez the greatest boxing rivalry of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I voted yes because I'm actually alive and there to see this i would rank it a step on top of Gatti-Ward but would have liked to have been there to see Ali-Frazier or Sugar Ray Leonard and Roberto Duran.

Comment

• Yes it is. Better than SRR and lamotta. LIke SRR hitting a punch bag that punches back once in while.

2 brilliant boxers not scared to fight again and again in this world of duckers and divers and policitics. They showed you can fight 4 or 5 times if you really like fighting.
      Some boxers cant get one fight made. So somethings wrong there.

Comment

• they are/were the most even

Comment

• in my lifetime and era probably yes, i love them both that's why its hard for me to see one of them lose, especially by knockout.. in terms of profile yes, this is one of the highest profile rivalries. and in terms of skill and entertainment too.

Comment

• Barrera-Morales, Zale-Graziano, Marquez-Vazquez, Chacon-Limon were all better.

Comment

• Definitely yes.

Comment

• The best Rivalry of this Era IMO.

Morales-Barerra & Marquez-Vazquez have good cases too.

Comment

• JMM - Pacquiao ,Barrera - Morales > Ali Frazier in literally every single way

Everything about JMM - Pacquiao was surreal from the first to the last fight.

Comment

• Close....but the fact that it's not personal keeps it from being number 1 on my list. That's why I still have to go with Morales/Barrera.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                      Barrera-Morales, Zale-Graziano, Marquez-Vazquez, Chacon-Limon were all better.
                      you should say "imo" at the end of your post

Comment

Working...
                      X