No announcement yet.

So I'm watching Maury right ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demise View Post
    Yeahhhhhhhh good for him fucking a 20 yr old.
    Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
    yeahhhhhhhh good for him fu*king a 20 yr old
    I deserve that

Only 8 more to go.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
      I deserve that

Only 8 more to go.

The thought crossed my mind but im sure there wil be plenty of people to wrap up that 10. What i dont get is this lady is on Murry and not getting prosecuted on some level if it was a guy thats 21 and knocked up a girl @ 13 we would have a problem big time NO? I hear the kid for doing his thing its cool and all as a guy just a thought...

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
        The thought crossed my mind but im sure there wil be plenty of people to wrap up that 10. What i dont get is this lady is on Murry and not getting prosecuted on some level if it was a guy thats 21 and knocked up a girl @ 13 we would have a problem big time NO? I hear the kid for doing his thing its cool and all as a guy just a thought...
        It's sexism, mate. Blatant.

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
          I personally think it is disgusting. If that was my son, she would be walking with a limp. I don't agree with it either way, whether it is a male or female taking advantage of a 13 year old.

She should have been prosecuted, his mother should have had her arrested, but she is a close family friend like a 'cousin' so I guess she left it. That makes it worse as she was in a position of trust when she took advantage of him.

Comment

7 years ain't a big difference, I'd fuck someone who's 27.

Comment

yeahhhhhhhh good for him fu*king a 20 yr old ... My boy's got skills!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                7 years ain't a big difference, I'd fuck someone who's 27.

Spak.

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                yeahhhhhhhh good for him fu*king a 20 yr old ... My boy's got skills!!!!!
                LOL! 3 and counting,

Comment

I'm 34 btw, someone 27 would be 7 years my junior.

But I've still got them young 'uns coming to me.

Comment

[QUOTE=*Boss Lady*;11434495]Spak.

LOL! 3 and counting,[/QUOTE]

What do you think within 40 total post you wil get there LOL

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                      Spak.

LOL! 3 and counting,
                      Didn't want to disappoint

In any case, young girls used to be all you heard about when molestations took place.

Now, young boys are being targeted more and more by pervs, ****'s, priests, school teachers, coaches, bored moms and older ladies that don't seem to be able to get-it from someone their own age .....

IMHO: Its just another nail in the social society coffin

Gay marriage, ****sexual justifications, child sexual abuse ... I mean the list of debauchery and decadence just grows and grows.

Comment

Working...
                      X