Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 25 years of age, I would have beaten Mayweather with ease. ~Oscar De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love for it to be true; he gives a better account for himself at 25 andbody with eyes knws the scorecards didn't reflect what happened. The best possible match for them would be at 140 which to me was there best weightclasses which would be a 52-48 type of fight Floyd to me is just simply better.

Comment

still livin in the past eh, uncle rico?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He means the judges would have given him the decision back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          ...Funny thing even though the shared promotion/network if FMJ/Pac ever fought you know Oscar would be in Pacman's corner, giving expert insider advice on how to beat Mayweather.

No idea, possibly. One thing's for sure, Oscar is obsessed and really bugged about FMJ.
          Oscar will never be on Pacman's coner, even during the first negotiations GBP was taking Floyd's side....

IMHO ODLH is as bugged on Manny as he is bugged with floyd, first Pacquiao took the bag of dollars Oscar gave him then Mannny signed with TR and ended up settling on top ranks stable, then was cherry picked by ODLH, instead of fighting the winner of Margarito-Cotto, but Pac went to beat the C_R_A_P out Oscar....

Comment

I don't think there is any doubt that a 25 year old Oscar would have beaten Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              I don't think there is any doubt that a 25 year old Oscar would have beaten Floyd.
              Tbh I think he beats him decisively. I felt dlh deserved the kind the first time in a super close 115-113 watched that fight3 times in Spanish english and no sound

Comment

Originally posted by YouHateRicans! View Post
                Just watched this interview. Oscar seemed beyond certain. What do you fellas think?
                Without question. Every knowlegable boxing fan knows a prime Oscar wipes a prime Floyd all over the ring, a young Floyd even worse. Floyd barely beat an over the hill Oscar.

Comment

Oscar beat Pernell Whitaker (33), Julio Cesar Chavez (34) and Hector Camacho (35). Im sure they think the same about him.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Without question. Every knowlegable boxing fan knows a prime Oscar wipes a prime Floyd all over the ring, a young Floyd even worse. Floyd barely beat an over the hill Oscar.
                    Oscar fought him at his terms. Ring size, 10 ounce gloves and 154 limit, which was his first time there.

Comment

25 year old Oscar would have put up a more competitive fight but Floyd has proven more than capable of rising to the occasion.

Comment

Working...
                      X