Would love to see this fight,,

Huck vs wilder, adamek, povetkin 2, fury, tarver, etc

Huck is usually in exciting fights

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Would love to see this fight,,

Huck vs wilder, adamek, povetkin 2, fury, tarver, etc

Huck is usually in exciting fights
              I give him a great shot at beating Wilder because of how crude and un-natural of a fighter Wilder has looked thus far but Huck gets reckless and could end up on the end of a huge right hand though I have a suspicion Wilder will be a deer in headlights when faced with the pressure and intensity Huck fights with.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                I give him a great shot at beating Wilder because of how crude and un-natural of a fighter Wilder has looked thus far but Huck gets reckless and could end up on the end of a huge right hand though I have a suspicion Wilder will be a deer in headlights when faced with the pressure and intensity Huck fights with.
                yes, totally agree,, its really a hard fight to handicap due to wilder's power and size, vs huck's aggression and experience,,,

Comment

Hard to say as Wilder has not really been tested too much thus far. Wilder punches ridiculously hard though but then Huck packs a punch too and throws in threes and fours. I'd still continue going reasonably slow with Wilder, his next fight is a decent test but i'm sure he will knock Scott out, it might only take one decent punch. Scott essentially quit against Chisora but covered it up by starting to get up at 9. At the moment I think i'd favour Huck by knockout.

Comment

Working...
                  X