Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Fury: If We Can Get Klitschko in March, We'll Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see this happening. Vitali would get a lot of criticism for fighting Fury instead of Haye.

Comment

Look at the scavengers circle the old champ now. What a joke.

At least Tyson is fighting... umm... anyone... to get a shot at a title while Haye fights one can in 18 months and then expects to get a shot simply because of...? Well, I don't know what he's basing his sense of entitlement off of, but for some reason he thinks pretty damn high of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
        I don't see this happening. Vitali would get a lot of criticism for fighting Fury instead of Haye.
        Why?

Haye has just one win and one loss in the past two years.

Fury is 7-0 during the same time period, including a win over the same fighter Haye beat, when that fighter was undefeated.

Fury has done more to deserve the fight than Haye.

Comment

Vitali would beat Fury with just his jab. Not a competitive fight while Klitschko is still not a senior citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
            Vitali would beat Fury with just his jab. Not a competitive fight while Klitschko is still not a senior citizen.
            Fury has been steadily improving, while Vitali has been declining with age.

I think it's a 50-50 fight right now.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Vitali take the fight, this is one you can win..TKO6

Best to duck Haye now, as he will knock you the f out

Yep this is so true, Haye has earned the right to this fight by losing to Wlad, fighting once a year, and KOing Sugar Dereck Chisora. He deserved it right?

And of couse he will KO Vitali because as we all know boxing is all about math; If boxer A didn't knock out boxer B but boxer C did it so it's so obvious that boxer C will KTFO out boxer A. Yep, we can deny the facts

Comment

Bring it on, it's an attractive match up. Could be a good war as long as it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  I'd sooner see a nice chap like Tyson Fury take old Vitali's title than the despicable con man David Haye.

Unlike Haye, Fury will be brave enough to fight Vitali in Kiev Ukraine, where Vitali says he wants to have his farewell fight.
                  Yeah.. Fury is a good fight if Haye keeps running

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    Tyson Fury could end up in a body bag if this fight goes through. Fury does not deserve a title shot with his lack of skill and heavily padded resume........Rockin'
                    A padded resume? In 20 fights he has fought John McDermott x2, Dereck Chisora, Nicolai Firtha, Neven Pajkic, Martin Rogan, Vinny Maddalone and Kevin Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      The day he does that is the day he loses...

Wait till you see Fury trying to outjab and box someone his own size.

Comment

Working...
                      X