Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince Nas was the best showman boxing had in years.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    No need too bring Pacquaio hate into the History section, it's not funny or witty.
    Why comment on it then...I have no hate for Pacquiao...history section...manny v Naz was a possibility

Talking about hate...most of the posts in this thread are hating on Naz

By the way...no need to bring your current buthurt Feelings into the history section

Comment

Originally posted by zaheer View Post
      Why comment on it then...I have no hate for Pacquiao...history section...manny v Naz was a possibility

Talking about hate...most of the posts in this thread are hating on Naz

By the way...no need to bring your current buthurt Feelings into the history section
      There's 3 posts hating on Naz, FRANKIE420's, Ruben's and Jabsrstiff's, not most of the posts at all really is it ?, also I dunno if you noticed but he is the subject of the thread, not Pacquaio, if you don't have any hate for Pacquaio why come into the thread and call him a one handed hype job without any mention of him what so ever anywhere else ?.
      Last edited by NChristo; 12-15-2012, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Naz is definitely one of the better showmen of the last 20 years, I wasn't really a fan of his antics but he brought plenty of attention too the Featherweight division. Imo he shouldn't be in the HOF based on his resume (obviously) but he does still have better credentials then quite a few names already in, and if you can get in the HOF based mainly on how popular you were then he definitely belongs in, he made his impact on the sport and gave us plenty of great fights.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
          There's 3 posts hating on Naz, FRANKIE420's, Ruben's and Jabsrstiff's, not most of the posts at all really is it ?, dunno if you noticed but he is the subject of the thread, not Pacquaio, if you don't have any hate for Pacquaio why come into the thread and call him a one handed hype job without any mention of him what so ever anywhere else ?.
          Those 3 hate posts then have to be defended...are you going to count them as well

What's wrong with you, I made a "joke", whether you find it humerous or not its just a joke,,,what's the big deal?

Get your head out of Mannys ass, and start to imagine what the prince would have done to him if one of his bombs had landed on that chin? Bedtime again zzzZZZ

Comment

My posts are not "hate" posts.

They are my honest views on the guy. I do not believe he was as good as many do and I especially did not find him entertaining like others. I'm assuming my views on him are shared by many others in the boxing community and that's why he isn't going into the Hall of Fame.

Comment

Theres a fine line between "showman" and "show off"! To me he was more of a show off, his entrance was embarressing and his "style" was silly!!
              I'll give him credit for gaining some notariety but I still think he wasn't a HOF and damn sure not an ATG!!! Lets go with "loud" & "colorful"! Ray.

Comment

I Hated the dude when he was in his prime! Now he's gone? God i miss him! SO entertaining, flamboyant, flashy, daring... And thats just the Entrances! Helluva a fighter too, hardest punching FW i ever saw anyway, two fisted as well! He wasnt at his best vs MAB but im not sure it would have mattered, he wasnt as good as any of the 3 Amigo's (MAB, Morales, JMM) or the 4 Kings (Add Pacqiuaio!) but a Very good fighter none the less!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  Theres a fine line between "showman" and "show off"! To me he was more of a show off, his entrance was embarressing and his "style" was silly!!
                  I'll give him credit for gaining some notariety but I still think he wasn't a HOF and damn sure not an ATG!!! Lets go with "loud" & "colorful"! Ray.
                  I think he's Hall worthy but no ATG! Tbh im surprised he aint in yet...
                  **** Gatti got in this year

Comment

Working...
                  X