Has any boxer won Olympic gold...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardHall View Post
    Stfu Virgin nerd.

You thought Ivan won the fight. He got destroyed in the third and you know it.

You are completely insignificant when it comes to boxing opinions. You know nothing.
    You are a ignorant, narrow minded delinquent that knows he will be schooled and destroyed by a 2 post Noob on this site if he continues the conversation and have resort to 'ducking' by claiming you didn't read my post. Which you and I both know is a blatant lie. Run along now little boy.

I don't want to 'expose' a Boxing Scene 'veteran' and totally tear apart your credibility worst then a bunch of mongs torn up your mom's vagina.

Oh Christ a guy who claims Roy Jones Jr is not an ATG and ranked below Dariusz Michalcweski is telling me I know **** about boxing? Welcome too my ignore list. Better things to do than argue with a pathetic ALT that hasn't grown out of throwing around primary school name-calling.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Oh Christ a guy who claims Roy Jones Jr is not an ATG and ranked below Dariusz Michalcweski is telling me I know **** about boxing? Welcome too my ignore list. Better things to do than argue with a pathetic ALT that hasn't grown out of throwing around primary school name-calling.
      Destroyed. Only Took 5 posts to beat down a 4000+ Post veteran and making him cry so hard he put me on ignore. Hurt him so bad he had to no-mas like his God Hero Vitali

Who's next?

Comment

Dan getting jumped by his own BIAS people!

Seriously tho, this guy Joshua... the luckiest guy in the Olympics...

Comment

Originally posted by RichardHall View Post
          Destroyed. Only Took 5 posts to beat down a 4000+ Post veteran and making him cry so hard he put me on ignore. Hurt him so bad he had to no-mas like his God Hero Vitali

Who's next?
          Destroyed? It's actually you who embarassed himself infront of the whole forum by calling strangers virgin nerds and telling them to run away. You won't last a month here.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
            Destroyed? It's actually you who embarassed himself infront of the whole forum by calling strangers virgin nerds and telling them to run away. You won't last a month here.
            I won't last the week. Moron

Comment

I've got the feeling you were one of the people on the Joshua bandwagon, Dan?

Joshua hasn't ruined anyone's career, Savon is only 22. Joshua was never dominated, otherwise he would've never progressed. Was he fortunate in one of those decisions? Yes, but being the home fighter you'd be able understand it going in his favour.

You don't keep it real because you cannot give an accurate assessment of Joshua's fights, you've got your own agenda and you're just spewing shit.

Comment

He has 43 amateur fights? Just saw his fight on BBC and he fights like he has only fought 8 amateur fights, He better stay in the unpaid ranks and learn more or take some time off, and go train with the big boys for two years and turn pro.

Comment

Ivan Dyschko definitely got beat by Joshua, no friggin question about it. Savon and Cammarelle outworked Joshua, but apparently not by enough margin.

Comment

Working...
                  X