Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine what a prime Oscar delahoya destroys PBF's ass.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    new boxing fan my ass..............you self proclaimed MAx kellerman..............................
    "self proclaim"?

You proclaimed that, not me

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Strugg is ******ed, or just trying to get a rise out of everyone. No point in arguing with him, everyone.

Having said that... Prime Oscar vs. Prime Floyd would've been crazy. But, Oscars best weights were 147-154, Floyds were 130-135. Still an interesting fight.
      Oscar best weight was 135-140. At 154 what did he do? At 147 he was solid, he was good. I don't think he is a top 25 WW all time. Oscar best weight was 135-140. That is where he had his best wins against some good names.

Floyd best weight IMO was 130-140. At 130, his resume is damn impressive. I think he is the 2nd greatest 130 pounder behind Alexis Arguello. I still think he was still pretty offensive minded mixed in with defense at 135 and 140. He just didn't really stay at those weights long enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        "self proclaim"?

You proclaimed that, not me

you sure as hell.................act like one...........and you sure as hell look like you enjoying the title as well..........................FHAG

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Strugg is ******ed, or just trying to get a rise out of everyone. No point in arguing with him, everyone.

Having said that... Prime Oscar vs. Prime Floyd would've been crazy. But, Oscars best weights were 147-154, Floyds were 130-135. Still an interesting fight.

i was trying to get a rise.....................biatch

Comment

you sure as hell.................act like one...........and you sure as hell look like you enjoying the title as well..........................FHAG
            I act like one because, I mentioned that you were wrong. Chico didn't do any hard time until AFTER Floyd?

Or because, I am stating that a dominant stoppage victory over a what was it? Top 5 P4P fighter is much better than a VERY CONTROVERSIAL "win" over an inactive fighter?

Or because, I think that prime for prime Floyd beats Oscar because overall he just a better fighter in every way?

And, your only response to all those is.......................Max Kellerman..................................

.................................................. ..

................................................Ma x Kellerman wannabe........................................... ..............
            Last edited by jrosales13; 10-11-2010, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I act like one because, I mentioned that you were wrong. Chico didn't do any hard time until AFTER Floyd?

Or because, I am stating that a dominant stoppage victory over a what was it? Top 5 P4P fighter is much better than a VERY CONTROVERSIAL "win" over an inactive fighter?

Or because, I think that prime for prime Floyd beats Oscar because overall he just a better fighter in every way?
              FUK you...... "Max kellerman wanna be"

Comment

• I don't get the Max Kellerman-wannabe joke?

Comment

LIES.............you cheerleader ............
                  you got fuked up lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                    I don't get the Max Kellerman-wannabe joke?

it wasnt a joke.....

Comment

• Goddamn, this muthaphukka is the king of making threads just to get his ass whooped. STRUGG got the Zab Judah complex

Comment

Working...
                      X