Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd ain't afraid of Pacquiao, but hey lets just say he is for one second.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd ain't afraid of Pacquiao, but hey lets just say he is for one second.......

I don’t believe for a second that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is afraid of Manny Pacquiao.

But for the sake of all you haters out there I'm gonna for one second just pretend he is afraid of Manny,
    Fear is a natural thing, but bet your life it goes away quickly as soon as that bell rings in the first round.
    Once you get hit, your fear goes out the window.

Look at when Mosley hit Floyd, Floyd is known as a "Coward, Boring fighter or a runner,"
    Did he back down? No.
    He stood his ground and he battered Mosley, Floyd had never been hurt like that before. Pretty Boy came out to play once again, And Money was sent home.

Mannys amateurish boxing style won't get near Mayweather,
    I can see Floyd absolutely battering Pacquiao just like how he did to Mosley.
    Many of Pacquiao’s fans seem to be gleeful about the idea of Mayweather being afraid of Pacquiao, as if it equals a win in their minds.
    I hate to ruin it for you guys but it doesn’t if Mayweather is afraid of Pacquiao. He’s going to fight him, and the fear won’t last once he discovers how easy it is to hit Pacquiao.

There will be alot of sad Pacquiao fans, the day after Mayweather-Pacquiao,
    they will genuinely be in shock of what has happened to there "hero."
    I just hope they realize then that fear doesn’t equal victory.

The way I see it, Mayweather is going to be beating Pacquiao like a bad habit, and giving him an old fashioned beating that he won’t soon forget. The lesson here will be that fear means jack when you get in the ring with a superior fighter. That kind of stuff only works when you’re facing an inferior fighter that was going to lose anyway. It doesn’t work when you’re facing a guy like Mayweather.

exactly.

so why the road blocks?

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
      exactly.

so why the road blocks?
      Pretty much!

Give it a rest stans!

/THREAD

Comment

Sounds really good,I'm tired of em both,but I betcha if Floyd really thought he'd do to Pacman what U urself thinks he can do,they'd be fighting in november,just saying!!

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
          exactly.

so why the road blocks?
          You can only ask Floyd that.

What does he love more then anything in the world?

Money.

Money is the reason this fight won't happen this year (Entering higher tax bracket if he fights again in 2010)

And money will be the reason he will fight Manny next may, and retire there after.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post

Money.

Money is the reason this fight won't happen this year (Entering higher tax bracket if he fights again in 2010)

And money will be the reason he will fight Manny next may, and retire there after.
            Don't make that tax **** as an excuse!

It's been debunked time and again that no matter how much he earns on how many fights he had in a year, he'd be taxed the same.

The one who calls himself MONEY....yeah right!

Comment

I don’t believe for a second that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is afraid of Manny Pacquiao. But for the sake of all you haters out there I'm gonna for one second just pretend he is afraid of Manny, Fear is a natural thing, but bet your life it goes away quickly as soon as that bell rings in the first round. Once you get hit, your fear goes out the window. Look at when Mosley hit Floyd, Floyd is known as a "Coward, Boring fighter or a runner," Did he back down? No. He stood his ground and he battered Mosley, Floyd had never been hurt like that before. Pretty Boy came out to play once again, And Money was sent home. Mannys amateurishboxing style won't get near Mayweather, I can see Floyd absolutely battering Pacquiao just like how he did to Mosley. Many of Pacquiao’s fans seem to be gleeful about the idea of Mayweather being afraid of Pacquiao, as if it equals a win in their minds. I hate to ruin it for you guys but it doesn’t if Mayweather is afraid of Pacquiao. He’s going to fight him, and the fear won’t last once he discovers how easy it is to hit Pacquiao. There will be alot of sad Pacquiao fans, the day after Mayweather-Pacquiao, they will genuinely be in shock of what has happened to there "hero." I just hope they realize then that fear doesn’t equal victory. The way I see it, Mayweather is going to be beating Pacquiao like a bad habit, and giving him an old fashioned beating that he won’t soon forget. The lesson here will be that fear means jack when you get in the ring with a superior fighter. That kind of stuff only works when you’re facing an inferior fighter that was going to lose anyway. It doesn’t work when you’re facing a guy like Mayweather.
              Pac is no easy work for nobody. Floyd with his cautious style will get overwhelmed. Marquez was small and a wrong style versus floyd. You cant counterpunch or give space and time to a master boxer like floyd. Mosley was just not physically right. I think he is well past it now. Which i have been saying that since cotto and mayorga.

Anyway keep believing its easy work. Floyd obviously think its not easy.The reason why he has made excuse after excuse to stop this fight from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                Don't make that tax **** as an excuse!

It's been debunked time and again that no matter how much he earns on how many fights he had in a year, he'd be taxed the same.

The one who calls himself MONEY....yeah right!
                I can't say whether its a tax issue,
                Or whether its an issue with his uncle or whether he has another fight lined up.
                I don't know what it is......

But I do know is he ain't afraid of Pacquiao, he has no reason to be.

Comment

Money.

I thought he said he was on vacation. and taxes? so he's limited to fighting only once per year now because of taxes? when has a fighter EVER used that excuse? im just curious

Comment

Money.

How come no one on here has mentioned that the greatest himself was considered a coward for 4 years of life. Im sure the *******s dont know what im talking about but real boxing fans know. I understand the circumstances were different but the facts remain the same once this fights happens and floyd prevails his legacy will be solidified just like when the greatest came back and silenced his na-sayers. The *******s are having fun building pacman up, but if he falls to the hands of the man they spend everyday of there life thinking of (mayweather) then its just gonna be more devastating when he loses and they will all drop off this internet, they wont post any excuses they will just stop posting, of course after they stop crying!

Comment

Working...
                    X