Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman has a Skiing trip Planned with Rigo and..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ermm wasn't Max Kellerman Donaire's biggest fan before the fight?

I seem to remember him claiming quite a few times that Donaire could well be the P4P number 1, something like if Donaire was Andre Wards weight blah blah blah.

Kellerman was just in awe, like the whole boxing world was at Rigo's skills, nothing wrong with that.

He's a boxing fan just like me and you.

Btw, you do definitely have some (as El Matador would put it)****sex maricon tendencies.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      Kellerman was gushing like a teenaged girl in heat when he was talking about Rigo.

It was so bad I switched over to the BoxNation stream.
      hahaha Bieber fever...for Rigondeaux...Maybe for Bieber too but he hasnt filled the audience in on that yet....

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
        Guillermo Rigondeaux-Max-Mike Alvarado. But seriously, he would suck a fart out of their asses if they asked him too. He was worshipping them the past couple of weeks. It was really ****. Especially Rigondeaux, its a man crush. He wants Rigondeaux to give him a golden shower. Tired of that bias on HBO. I dont even like Donaire, but that was out of line brown nosing, pun intended.
        It's not really being biased praising a boxer that's giving his opponent a fair old spanking no is it?

Comment

Kellerman was actually giving Donaire and his 2012 opponents too much credit.

Comment

Kellerman did say that donaire was the best fight in the low weight division that he had ever seen.

Comment

kellerman jizzes his pants for counterpunchers

Comment

wouldnt he have been biased in pretending nonito was winning or in a close fight? since he loved nonito so much. but no he called it like it went down, nonito got schooled.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Ermm wasn't Max Kellerman Donaire's biggest fan before the fight?

I seem to remember him claiming quite a few times that Donaire could well be the P4P number 1, something like if Donaire was Andre Wards weight blah blah blah.

Kellerman was just in awe, like the whole boxing world was at Rigo's skills, nothing wrong with that.

He's a boxing fan just like me and you.

Btw, you do definitely have some (as El Matador would put it)****sex maricon tendencies.
                  exactly he basically made it seem like donaire was the best boxer in boxing but now all of a sudden the people that didn't have a problem with those comments are now crying

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                    Guillermo Rigondeaux-Max-Mike Alvarado. But seriously, he would suck a fart out of their asses if they asked him too. He was worshipping them the past couple of weeks. It was really ****. Especially Rigondeaux, its a man crush. He wants Rigondeaux to give him a golden shower. Tired of that bias on HBO. I dont even like Donaire, but that was out of line brown nosing, pun intended.
                    Max loves Sweet P so of course he's gonna bust a nizzut when he finally sees someone from this current era resembling his idol.

Comment

Working...
                    X