No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: After Losing, I Never Complained Like Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    Of course he doesn't complain as much. When you're worried about your image and have fo be politically correct at all times you wont speak your mind the way JMM does. Good for JMM for not being a puppet and reading off flash cards
    I'm all for public figures being honest & genuine too. But there are some that show sportsmanship even when deep down they don't want to. But they keep their composure coz they know better. That I respect. It's a fine line and not easy to do genuinely.

I don't buy it when De La Hoya and Ortiz did it coz they came off with ****-eating grins. But I think Pacquiao is genuine only coz he is an insanely devout Christian. "God's will" or what have you.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      If it was the other way around and JMM was the bigger draw, pac would be complaining too. Look at Bradley, he won and demanded a rematch... didn't matter to pac as he got paid.
      Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      He'd complain if he believed he got robbed in a second fight against Bradley.
      Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      but on 24/7 says complain. LOL let it happen to you 3 more times then you be on that level.
      LOL at you guys, what about just acknowledging that Marquez is just one huge crybaby? Eveyone has different personalities, and there's been worse robberies out there. Please let's not act as if Marquez is not being a total sore loser all this time...he ALWAYS has been. He should be glad Pac is giving him another big payday. He's already getting another shot Dec.8 and yet he's still crying about the past 3 fights???

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        LOL at you guys, what about just acknowledging that Marquez is just one huge crybaby? Eveyone has different personalities, and there's been worse robberies out there. Please let's not act as if Marquez is not being a total sore loser all this time...he ALWAYS has been. He should be glad Pac is giving him another big payday. He's already getting another shot Dec.8 and yet he's still crying about the past 3 fights???
        HA! very true. esp considering that Pac could easily have won all 3 since a judge in the 1st fight admitted he scored the 1st round incorrect which made the fight a draw instead of a Pac win

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
          3 fights that most thought he won and he didn't get a decision in 1 of them gives him the right to complain as much as he wants. Maybe JMM is upset that he doesn't get the big paydays he would have done if he was given the decisions. JMM has every right to be pissed off.

Comment

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

I can't believe people still think Marquez got robbed in the second fight. That was about as close a fight as I've ever seen, can't possibly be called a robbery.

Comment

Its cuz Pac actually has balls unlike Marquez

When JMM complains that he got robbed in a close fight it makes him look petty and childish, like when you tell a lil kid he can't have something and he starts crying

Comment

Marquez is lucky to get another chance and a payday especially since Pac is a big name now, he should thank Pac for giving him another big pay day.
                Crying robbery is a huge joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  3 fights that most thought he won and he didn't get a decision in 1 of them gives him the right to complain as much as he wants. Maybe JMM is upset that he doesn't get the big paydays he would have done if he was given the decisions. JMM has every right to be pissed off.
                  I know right? He's so upset he needed to print a shirt about it too! Look at him all pissed grrrr! Imean, just look at his face, you can feel his anger, the frustration, the pain! I feel for him!

Comment

Pac is a real man who's always excepting his losses like a real man he would never blame his tight socks,leg cramps,gambling problems,marriage problems on any of his losses

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                      U didnt complain cause uve been on the other end of three gifted decisions. Fan of pacman but he clearly lost the secound and third fight against jmm
                      PMSL

Who kissed the canvas 4 times. Gifted decisions.

Anybody who pretends those were anything other than 3 close fights, in which the knockdowns give Pacquiao the edge, they're just plain sore haters.

I even scored the 3rd to Pacman by 4 points - there was little to separate the 2 but Marquez didn't throw enough punches, he got outworked. He landed a nice shot then admired it until the next round.

Comment

Working...
                      X