Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't forget to score the fights tonight with the JudgecardX app!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget to score the fights tonight with the JudgecardX app!

iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/judg...842340499?mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dgecardx&hl=en

Cool, the scorecard I used to use doesn't work anymore.

Comment

Seems like a cool Ap bro but I cannot sign up. Every time I try to put a username & password in a red bar appears...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Seems like a cool Ap bro but I cannot sign up. Every time I try to put a username & password in a red bar appears...
        probably gotta add numbers and captilals and some special charcters hate thsoe damn requirements its how I forget all my damn passwords.

Comment

Oooh you finally got it on Android. I remember suggesting to allow us to make little notes in each round so that we can remember certain things.

Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
            probably gotta add numbers and captilals and some special charcters hate thsoe damn requirements its how I forget all my damn passwords.
            Tried that bro -.- I guess I'm going to have to go with the old pen & paper.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
              Nope. Not true.
              Tried that bro -.- I guess I'm going to have to go with the old pen & paper.
              Username taken? Or maybe password too short? I know for a fact you dont need special characters or capitals.

Comment

Hey man did you already click the "Sign Up" button at the bottom to go through the process of creating an account? I'm the creator of the app I should be able to help you out. Sorry for the initial confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by ajohnz View Post
                  Hey man did you already click the "Sign Up" button at the bottom to go through the process of creating an account? I'm the creator of the app I should be able to help you out. Sorry for the initial confusion.
                  Cool app! You know what would make this app spectacular though. If after I voted on a round I could see the percentage of other users that agreed or disagreed with me that round. Or just be able to see how other people are scoring the fight. Is that possible?

Either way, really cool app I like it

Comment

oh wow you can this app is awesome!

Comment

Working...
                    X