Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With blueprints like these is a win over either fighter considered a cherry pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With blueprints like these is a win over either fighter considered a cherry pick?

Serious question since every fighter seems to get hyped up to beat Floyd Mayweather and after he wins they get downgraded to excuse after excuse or they were a bum doe. If Floyd fights either one of these fighters (Pacquiao or Khan) is it considered a cherry pick? Does he get credit if he were to beat these fighters?

Originally posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post
    Serious question since every fighter seems to get hyped up to beat Floyd Mayweather and after he wins they get downgraded to excuse after excuse or they were a bum doe. If Floyd fights either one of these fighters (Pacquiao or Khan) is it considered a cherry pick? Does he get credit if he were to beat these fighters?

coz triangle theoris always works

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      coz triangle theoris always works
      Typical butt hurt Pac**** lol! I asked simple questions but your emotional butt hurt bias obviously clouded your ability to read... the same thing you make fun of Floyd for not being able to lol. I asked if fighting either Khan or Pacquiao is a cherry pick? Also is it a legit win if Mayweather beat either knowing that they have blueprints like these on how to out point and KO each of them?

Comment

Comment

Crickets... lol

Comment

lol why wouldnt he get full credit for these wins? and its tough to say that these wins are blueprints for beating these guys when theres a good chance they arent going to repeat these mistakes. im sure no ones is saying "let me implement rustico torrecampo's game plan "

Comment

Didn't Pac beat the living crap out of P4P Beast Bradley 2wice???

Comment

Those are actually the only fights Manny and Amir have been in.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
                  Didn't Pac beat the living crap out of P4P Beast Bradley 2wice???
                  Actually Tim Bradley has an official Win over Pacquiao and Pacquiao has one official win over him. Yet again UK**** why don't you answer the question and stay on topic or get put on ignore where you belong.
                  Last edited by JohnnyRebel; 03-11-2015, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Yeah I'm sure studying tape of a teenage Pacquiao is going to help tremendously

Comment

Working...
                    X