• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
    Canelo has big balls, Really Big Balls! with ginger pubes on them

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
      Idk much about canelo but from what ive seen in the Lara fight and Floyd fight hes not that impressive. I think lara won tbh.

And when you tell ppl floyd beat him the excuses come piling.

"he was drained tho" "he was at a catchweight tho" "floyd was running tho"

^ not really valid, tons of fighter look great at a catchweight 80% of the time.

So whats canelos deal? is he good is he bad what?
      Funny how you Floyd stans change their opinions on catch weights when Floyd did it. You guys were so vocal on catch weights prior to that. Hypocrites.

Comment

Canelo has fought everyone you guys said he wouldn't- you still call him protected and scared.

He beats Austin Trout when he was undefeated - yet you say he wasn't impressive

He beats an over rated lara - yet you guys still cry robbery and question his skill, when the overwhelming majority of boxing journalist and media had canelo winning.

Canelo is trying to make fights that we all want to see - but still he gets no credit.

So to answer your question, canelo is loved because it doesn't take 5 years for him to fight the best like floyd and manny. And yes both floyd and manny are at fault go this fight not happening. Canelo is head hunting the biggest fights he possibly make and you still down talk him. Only in a backwards boxing world can someone who tries to give us what he wants ridiculed. Sometimes I think both floyd fans and manny fans are the real cause for the down fall of boxing, you're both low quality boxing fans. I don't see how boxing fans can still care about floyd vs manny even after all the lies and stalling FROM BOTH SIDES.

Comment

Originally posted by U.O.M.B View Post
          Canelo has fought everyone you guys said he wouldn't- you still call him protected and scared.

He beats Austin Trout when he was undefeated - yet you say he wasn't impressive

He beats an over rated lara - yet you guys still cry robbery and question his skill, when the overwhelming majority of boxing journalist and media had canelo winning.

Canelo is trying to make fights that we all want to see - but still he gets no credit.

So to answer your question, canelo is loved because it doesn't take 5 years for him to fight the best like floyd and manny. And yes both floyd and manny are at fault go this fight not happening. Canelo is head hunting the biggest fights he possibly make and you still down talk him. Only in a backwards boxing world can someone who tries to give us what he wants ridiculed. Sometimes I think both floyd fans and manny fans are the real cause for the down fall of boxing, you're both low quality boxing fans. I don't see how boxing fans can still care about floyd vs manny even after all the lies and stalling FROM BOTH SIDES.

Gennady woops Canelos ass

Comment

Cause he is lol, yeah you can see him limitation but can any fighter really do anything about it? Mayweather had to drain him just to compete, he technically undefeated right now.

Trout
            Angulo
            Lara
            Mayweather

and still undefeated thats a great feat.

Comment

Because he is!

Canelo! The "future"

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Gennady woops Canelos ass
                I agree!! But the point is that fight has a kuch higher chance of happening, because they both aren't little punks.

Comment

people seem to forget he was only 23 on his last fight...
                  hard to find an active boxer better than him under 23...

Comment

fundamentally sound, physically strong, good chin, big puncher, fast hands, great punch variation, great combination puncher.

i thought lara beat him too, but lara is a great fighter and stylistically he has a very bad style for canelo whos biggest weakness imo is his heavy feet. floyd is an atg, he may be a douchebag but he is a douchebag who can fight. canelo didnt have the ring intelligence to cope with him, which frankly nobody does imo. the heavy feet hurt him as well.

canelo is one of the best offensive fighters in the game, he isnt perfect but he has an excellent technical base to build on and loads of potential both mentally and physically. he is going places.

Comment

Because he is good. He beat that runner Lara in most fan's opinion and Lara is damn good himself. Mayweather said Canelo is a hell of a fighter and damn good puncher and will be a champion again. I bet a few hundred bucks every time he fights and I only lost money on the Mayweather fight but he was forced to come in at 152 and wasn't at his best. He is only 24 and he has accomplished a lot. He is a skilled boxer, a damn good body puncher and throws hard fast accurate combinations. The Mexicans love him and they are smart boxing fans. If you think he is not that good you could bet money against him and see how that goes. He should be fighting Cotto in 2015 and I think he will KO Cotto so there is your chance to bet big against Canelo. Only very good fighters have a chance to beat Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X