No announcement yet.

The most annoying boxing Analyst?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most annoying boxing Analyst?

Now this might not be me asking you to name guys who are actually commentators but more along the lines of guys who research the sport and talk about so basically guys like Bert Sugar and Doug Fischer (I'm not saying they're annoying) but the question I want to know is...

Spencer Fearon, can you find anyone more annoying than this king douche?
    He just can't shut up he loves the sound of his own voice I swear on every article he does on Skysports with his podcast he just yaps, yap and yaps tries to be funny the voice goes right through me.

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/new...son-are-all-on

Go on listen to him if you dare, he is like the boxing analyst version of what Jim Watt would be If that was his main profession.
    Really wish Skysports would get Doug Fischer on their pay role and sack this other guy.

I know what you mean with Fearon, he does know a great deal about boxing but sometimes he just mentions random historic fights and dates when it isn't directly related to the question just so he can show off his knowledge lol.

Skip Bayless annoys me the most, if he counts as an analyst?

Comment

Fearon does get on my **** a bit now. Always trying to talk "street" to try to connect with the younger audience "Ya'naaaa mean". Just ends up looking a bit of a twat.

Bob Mee......dear god. His job is "boxing historian" I believe. He makes me want to hang myself. The guy is so depressing. All his features seem to be about someone who's just died.
      Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 09-06-2014, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Yeah fearon is a straight clown can't stand the guy. Watch him gatecrash this interview and get put in his place. Froch vs Groves II: Pre-Fight Party: http://youtu.be/2Acm7-RpBIU

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
          I know what you mean with Fearon, he does know a great deal about boxing but sometimes he just mentions random historic fights and dates when it isn't directly related to the question just so he can show off his knowledge lol.

Skip Bayless annoys me the most, if he counts as an analyst?
          Yeah he definitely loves doing the whole show off thing, nothing wrong with bringing up these names of the past but when you take into consideration most of the average Sky sports viewers probably wont have heard of that so it becomes even more irrelevant.
          Hell maybe he can do a history revision show I've no problem with that.

Skip Bayless omg good call I forgot about him!
          The partnership with Skip and Stephen A Smith, don't get me wrong some of them bring up great points but they can be really disrespectful at times.

Comment

THe guy that lives in Great Notch NJ.

Comment

Teddy atlas with this philosophical bs

Comment

Well since I live in the USA, off the top of my head I would say

Skip Bayless & Stephen A. Smith aka We talk boxing, but boxing = Floyd/Manny

Comment

Harold Lederman easily (if you count his position on HBO as analyst), sometimes I just shake my hand heavily when I see during a fight the so called "Lederman card". Oftenly he just chooses the fighter hewants to win and after that by some strange logic he gives almost all the rounds to him no matter that is hetruly better than his opponenet or not.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                    Teddy atlas with this philosophical bs
                    To this I say, "BANG! BANG!! BANG!!!.

Comment

Working...
                    X