Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO legendary nights The tale of Balbo Vs Drago (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
    Not related to Drago-Balboa, but a prime Apollo Creed whoops Drago's ass.
    No way, drago will be too tall, too powerful even for prime Apollo.
    Creed die on the ring again.

Comment

Just finished it and wow. As I was watching I was thinking to myself, "Oh my God. This is the greatest thing I've ever seen." Whoever edited this deserves an Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        No way, drago will be too tall, too powerful even for prime Apollo.
        Creed die on the ring again.
        Creed was old and inactive. A prime, motivated and in shape Creed could use his speed, athleticism and movement to stifle Drago en route to a unanimous decision.

Comment

Idk man I'm thinking only wladmir could touch drago. Klitschko would keep his distance with the jab,even tho drago has good reach we've seen how much he likes to fight on the inside evident from the fight with rocky. Would be a toss up. Could klitchkos chin hold up?

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
            Idk man I'm thinking only wladmir could touch drago. Klitschko would keep his distance with the jab,even tho drago has good reach we've seen how much he likes to fight on the inside evident from the fight with rocky. Would be a toss up. Could klitchkos chin hold up?
            Klitschko is the superior boxer, but if Drago connects, it's over. He had that crazy Russian steroid power. He was tall and long. I can certainly see him connecting on Klitschko. Great matchup. Green K sent.

Comment

Creed was old and inactive. A prime, motivated and in shape Creed could use his speed, athleticism and movement to stifle Drago en route to a unanimous decision.
              After considering it more i guess you right, if Apollo is Ali and i guess Drago is kinda like Sonny liston, big, tall and powerful with stiff movement.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                After considering it more i guess you right, if Apollo is Ali and i guess Drago is kinda like Sonny liston, big, tall and powerful with stiff movement.
                Thank you sir. That is, of course, just my opinion. It's perfectly reasonable to believe that Drago could trouble not just Creed, but any HW in history.

Comment

Also, if I may add, this is a refreshing thread amid all the Mayweather-Pacquiao drivel on this forum. Well done.

Comment

I did watch again today. Just perfect.

Comment

Drago is a PED cheat. He should had criminal charges after killing Apollo plus a lifetime ban.

I kind of blame it on Rocky for sending the champ into early retirement. Apollo is an ATG and came out of retirement with something to prove. Too bad he ran into somebody on that real A side meth. Soviet designer drugs.

RIP The Peoples Champ!! Apollo Creed.

Comment

Working...
                      X