No announcement yet.

The Syrian War: What You're Not Being Told

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    The thing is to me, Obama and his administration basically backed us into a corner with the whole "Red line" shit, when it comes down to the use of chemical weapons. On a world wide view. The only support we garner up is... France?

Do we even know in concrete terms who used them? Is there a side to pick here? Black and white, good guy, bad guy?

As far as a "war", unless our sole purpose is to destroy chemical weapon stock piles on which either side has them, then it's fucking useless, on any "moral" grounds.

Don't piss on my Nikes, and tell me it's raining, is what I'm trying to say.
    He had to draw that red line though. If the world stands by and does nothing if he is using chemical weapons, then the rules we made as an international organization, means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      He had to draw that red line though. If the world stands by and does nothing if he is using chemical weapons, then the rules we made as an international organization, means nothing.
      Based on that logic then you should be supportive of military strikes. Syria crossed the proverbial "red line" and now we need to act to maintain our credibility....

Comment

This guy speaks way more logic than anybody else does, with evidence to stake his claims. Not like Alex Jones who goes blabbing on.

I watch all my news on youtube, rather than the mainstream media these days. You learn far more and see what's really going on here. And can get a more unbiased view from both sides.

Do people actually still take the mainstream media seriously anymore? I mean 6 companies own something like 90% of the media, and control everything.

Best to do your own research rather than viewing this bullchit on our cable TV's. They just feed us the things we want to hear and push their agendas. Its an illusion we are being fed the truth through these news channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          The problem with this logic is that you are accusing Piggy of doing exactly what you conpiracy guys do every day.

Alex Jones has been disproven so many times, it's comical. He has said things that NEVER came to pass and his job is to scare the living **** out of people.

I don't know what is going on in Syria, neither do you. Was Assad's regime winning? Again, I don't know but I do know he, like his father before him, isn't worried about using chemical weapons and not giving a fuk about those rebels. He wants to keep power at all cost.

Saying that, I don't want a war with Syria. No fukin way.
          There's currently no proof of Assad using chemical weapons. So because his father uses chemical weapons, you think he would as well?

Comment

America and it's western puppets had a loose time table on when this would go down.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              The reason I wipe some conspiracy theory threads is because we already have multiples on whatever conspiracy it is, usually 9/11. I have no problem with this thread and I seriously doubt any other staff member would either.
              Was refering to obama regime and just adding that 911 inside job is the cut off level. No probs.

Comment

OBAMA LOGIC*

Kill people with whatever you want just dont use chemical weapons...

GTFO you piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Based on that logic then you should be supportive of military strikes. Syria crossed the proverbial "red line" and now we need to act to maintain our credibility....
                  Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  There's currently no proof of Assad using chemical weapons. So because his father uses chemical weapons, you think he would as well?
                  That's why I said IF he used them. If we don't have full conformation, then no. Since we don't have it, I say no to any actions.

On another note, we shouldn't always be heading these things. Where are the European nations that oppose this but don't do **** about it?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilGenius View Post
                    OBAMA LOGIC*

Kill people with whatever you want just dont use chemical weapons...

GTFO you piece of ****.
                    That's not Obama logic, it is agreed upon internationally that nobody can use chemical weapons, or nukes for that matter

Comment

im no tinfoil tard like a lot of conspiracy goobers, but how come no major media news outlets are talking about some reports that it might have been the rebels using gas.

Comment

Working...
                      X