Comments Thread For: Hatton Felt Malignaggi Won Close, Open To NYC Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    [/B]

We've already seen that match. Fury wins everytime by wide UD. . .

DId you mean FUry vs. Mitchell? That's the fight I want, and it would also go along with the USA vs. UK theme.
    Pug,

I do not know what I was thinking. I meant Fury vs Arreola. Trying to keep the UK v USA theme.

But Mitchell also good.

Comment

Even tho Paulie did lose to a prospect, i would love to see this fight

Comment

Man I don't know what fight all of you people saw but Paulie won that fight. People just don't like Paulie (like they don't like Floyd) and anytime they are in a tough or competitive fight, Oh they lost..they lost. BS. Paulie won the first 3-4 rds without a doubt and won more throughout. Cano won the round he dropped Paulie and probably 2 others at best. Paulie won 8-4 or 7-5 at best. Just like he said, people need to go to LensCrafters lol. This crap happens all the time, fighters people don't like lose every round and people they blindly love win every round. This is just another example of people who know nothing about boxing and don't like pure boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
          Man I don't know what fight all of you people saw but Paulie won that fight. People just don't like Paulie (like they don't like Floyd) and anytime they are in a tough or competitive fight, Oh they lost..they lost. BS. Paulie won the first 3-4 rds without a doubt and won more throughout. Cano won the round he dropped Paulie and probably 2 others at best. Paulie won 8-4 or 7-5 at best. Just like he said, people need to go to LensCrafters lol. This crap happens all the time, fighters people don't like lose every round and people they blindly love win every round. This is just another example of people who know nothing about boxing and don't like pure boxers.
          how do you score fights? cano outlanded paulie in power shots by a huge margin. his jab was also heavier and more effective than paulie's little slap jab that hit air most of the time. cano also went to the body with heavy shots and hurt paulie several times. paulie winning makes no sense. a guy throwing a crap jab and getting severely outlanded winning? makes no sense. that's not "boxing"

Comment

Paulie won it.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
              I still don't think Hatton is going to win next month BUT..... if I am (hopefully) wrong......

Ricky v Paulie
              Kell v Devon
              Burns v Broner
              Groves v Dirrell
              Fury v Chisora
              how could he lose? senchenko was dominated and ko'd by malignaggi who is garbage. senchenko also has no power. how can he win? even if hatton is super shot he will destroy him with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by ProdigyATC View Post
                Paulie won it.
                based on what?

clean punching? no he was severely outlanded with clean shots to the head and body

defense? obv not he got hit a ton and barely did cano miss. cano's defense wasn't great but he avoided most of paulie's jabs and paulie barely threw power shots.

effective aggression? clearly not, his jab hit air most of the time and cano landed with most of the heavy shots he threw, even his jab was better.

ring generalship? not likely, he did good at times and won some rounds but most of the time he was right in cano's strike zone. he used his legs but did he use them to get out of danger? no. did he walk cano into any traps? no. he just kept circling and getting hit. aka kept losing.

Comment

daggum you expressed enough distaste for Malignaggi pre-fight for everyone to see you're not particularly objective about him.

It's the same situation you have with Calzaghe-Hopkins, except JC won by wider margin, Joe's punches were apparently all slaps and Paulie's punches all missed.

Apparently you're the only one who knows how to score a fight (well you, Adalaide Byrd and Glenn Feldman).

Comment

Here's hoping Hatton wins his next fight, would love to see Malignaggi/Hatton and Alexander/Brook in NYC.

Comment

Working...
                    X