• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
    trying to be funny you FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      You could be having the best dream ever. And then you wake up and say, "Damn, I'm fightin Adrien Broner"!

Lmmfao!
      that was an awesome quote

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
        Easy work..............still taking bets for this fight
        Originally posted by liraj View Post
        This is why Broner get's criticised so much, people are calling his opponent's bum's before the fight even take's place.
        Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
        Yep! And those same people that call his opponents bums, are the same one that says he's a great fighter.

Not sure how you can be a great fighter by beating bums. Weird aint it?

Great post. so true.
        Last edited by UTEP; 10-09-2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
          what do you mean? i know he didnt even bother making weight his last fight but other than that he has kept his nose clean. His immature behavior on twitter is absolutely insane and he is annoying but other than that. I dont see him disrespecting the sport other than the weight incident
          yeah that and I didn't care for him rapping on the way to the ring. I don't care what these guys do on their own time, when I tune in it is just for boxing.

I know that's not as bad, but still rubbed me the wrong way. I enjoyed what he did when the bell rang though.

Comment

Broner is corny as h3ll, but he can fight. That is all that really matters. I personally think he is the real deal. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
              yeah that and I didn't care for him rapping on the way to the ring. I don't care what these guys do on their own time, when I tune in it is just for boxing.

I know that's not as bad, but still rubbed me the wrong way. I enjoyed what he did when the bell rang though.
              Didn't RJJ do that a few years back? Whatever he is doing is working for him though, cuz he has HBO in his back pocket. "Mr. HBO" lol

Comment

It's just boxing damn, lmao! The kid loves to talk. Boxing needs Broner. Boxing needs Pacquiao, Floyd, Ward, The K brothers, Donaire, Marquez, Khan, Judah. Boxing needs characters, the real, the serious, the so called joke. Boxing needs them all!

Comment

Lol this guy listens to waka flaka......pppfffttttt

/thread

-----"It's Crunch Time".

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                    Floyd fans: He's a marketing GENIUS!! He's smarter than Einstein!!
                    Yea I am a Floyd fan and I think the kid is an idiot. I'm not even a fan of his.

Don't generalize so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      It's just boxing damn, lmao! The kid loves to talk. Boxing needs Broner. Boxing needs Pacquiao, Floyd, Ward, The K brothers, Donaire, Marquez, Khan, Judah. Boxing needs characters, the real, the serious, the so called joke. Boxing needs them all!
                      could not agree anymore with this post... green k... Boxing needs more personalities... Mr tim Bradley might wanna think about finding himself a personality because right now he cant draw at all

Comment

Working...
                      X