Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac is just every boxer's nightmare , plain and simple ..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    Manny's list of road blocks for some simple, random, blood testing is nearing epic proportions. For someone who is so confident of his brawling skills, he sure likes to prevent the fight from happening.
    it's floyd that gets called a coward on nat tv mofo..its him that is belive to be scared of pac by fighters, trainers , and analysts.......it's only you *****s that think other wise..even micahel irvin said floyd is making them look bad...even minimi thinks floyd is scared...

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      I loved the silence in here after the Mosley fight lol , Pacland was in shock it was like Manny lost instead of just exposed for what he cant do .
      Nope, the leg cramp were legit, Buboy was not acting at all when he keep on ordering Ariza to massage Manny's legs all through out the fight, as we saw finally in the 10th and 11th round when Manny got pushed to the ground, Manny easily caught up with Mosley, cutting the ring easily and connecting with some viscious combos that almost downed Mosley for good, it was just to late in the fight and Mosley was clinching for dear life... You cannot judge Manny's performance with just one fight, it was a bad start for Manny in the Mosley fight and still he was able to dominate. I still think the first 4 rounds in the Cotto fight is the best gauge for Manny... With that in mind, i still am seeing Floyd giving Manny some problems, i don't mind seeing Floyd as the winner, but it won't be a one-sided match as what some of the hardcore ******ed *****s would claim...

Comment

nahh. i don't agree with this ts.

pac is every boxer's dream of fighting.

'cept floyd.

Comment

a boxer. who is not afraid to let their hands go to back him off and get his respect. a good chin too.

sounds like morales

Comment

Working...
          X