Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerry Jones: "Pac-Mayweather could reach 120,000 in attendance at Cowboys stadium"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Jones: "Pac-Mayweather could reach 120,000 in attendance at Cowboys stadium"

"There's no doubt in my mind we would break every record of attendance that anybody's ever seen for boxing. And I think it would be a real plus for boxing to expose that many people live to a great fight like that. That's what we got to sell -- and that's what we got to be selling -- if given the opportunity."

"The magic that would be involved having over 100,000. ... There's no question in my mind we would maybe approach maybe 120,000 for that fight."

- Jerry Jones

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/news/story?id=5184198
    0-50K
    0.00%
    50-65K
    1.64%
    65-80k
    9.84%
    80-100K
    31.15%
    100K+
    57.38%

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post

"There's no doubt in my mind we would break every record of attendance that anybody's ever seen for boxing. And I think it would be a real plus for boxing to expose that many people live to a great fight like that. That's what we got to sell -- and that's what we got to be selling -- if given the opportunity."

"The magic that would be involved having over 100,000. ... There's no question in my mind we would maybe approach maybe 120,000 for that fight."

- Jerry Jones

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/news/story?id=5184198

Vegas or Dallas... hmmmm... such a hard decision.. (sarcasm)

im thinking id still pick Vegas... 100 times over..

Comment

as much as i'd like to see that, those are some crazy numbers. maybe 100k, but 120? i wouldn't put money on it

Comment

If the fight does get made, I can't see Money May fighting in Cowboys Stadium. It will take place in Vegas.

Comment

mayweather will not fight in Dallas.. don't blame him, NSAC rules are much more professional, and so probably will be the judges, officials and ref.

Comment

Title the fight something along the lines "for the fans" and host in Texas with 100k available seats. How f'in good would that be for boxing?!? It will still break PPV records but the sheer number of those in attendance would be spectacular.

Comment

Damn!

I hope Floyd has a sex change so he can grow some balls. Only then can the fight happen

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                Vegas or Dallas... hmmmm... such a hard decision.. (sarcasm)

im thinking id still pick Vegas... 100 times over..
                Why???? 16k or 120k??? **** if it's in dallas I'm definitely going and be part of history. Meanwhile only highrollers would be able to watch that fight live if it was in vegas. No brainer man, just imagine the atmosphere for that ****.

Comment

The pain killer Mayweather uses for his hands are illegal in Texas, I believe. I could be wrong, though.

Comment

Originally posted by geribeetus View Post
                    as much as i'd like to see that, those are some crazy numbers. maybe 100k, but 120? i wouldn't put money on it
                    dude pac drew 51k fighting clottey who has a dozen fans. Pac-mayweather would draw 120k no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                    X