No announcement yet.

Western civilization needs to wake up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enemy/Friend View Post
    Paranoia has torn you apart man, open your ears and eyes, take a look around you, Do you see any muslims pointing a gun to your head? In there country American soldiers are the ones that are trying to force their cultural ways and means in the middle east.
    Great point. The United States imposed its democracy in Iraq and not the other way around...

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post

Do some serious research into 911 - maybe those who planned those attacks were not Muslims after all, although they may have used Muslims to carry out the attacks. Who were the only ones who benefited from the events of 911?
      Denial has been dealt.

Comment

Do some serious research into 911 - maybe those who planned those attacks were not Muslims after all, although they may have used Muslims to carry out the attacks. Who were the only ones who benefited from the events of 911?
        Are you talking about those Michael Moore Conspiracy theories from fahrenheit 9/11 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
          Great point. The United States imposed its democracy in Iraq and not the other way around...
          When I see an army tank rolling down my street and a rocket flying towards my house,then I will talk about islamification of the Western World.

Comment

When I see an army tank rolling down my street and a rocket flying towards my house,then I will talk about islamification of the Western World.
            By then it's a bit to late.

Comment

SnoopySmurf is evidence that some of us really are just "sheeple" or "animals on two legs" - easy to fool and easy to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                By then it's a bit to late.
                That is the only time you should start getting worried. It is happening in their country as we speak.

Comment

Paranoia has torn you apart man, open your ears and eyes, take a look around you, Do you see any muslims pointing a gun to your head? In there country American soldiers are the ones that are trying to force their cultural ways and means in the middle east.
                  That's a weak argument. That's like saying "RECESSION? Do you see soup lines and tent cities all around you?" There are obviously enough prostests by radical Muslims to warrant this concern. Look at the protests over Salman Rushdi (sp?) over his book. Look at the THOUSANDS of protests made over the Allah Bomb Head cartoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    Are you talking about those Michael Moore Conspiracy theories from fahrenheit 9/11 ?
                    No, I'm talking about what really happened.

www.whatreallyhappened.com

Comment

SnoopySmurf is evidence that some of us really are just "sheeple" or "animals on two legs" - easy to fool and easy to use.
                      You're a sheep if there was any here. You're are truly like that Iraqi Minister of Denial guy. You actually believe it was NON-Muslims that planned the 911 attack? Are you stupid or just REALLY stupid?

Comment

Working...
                      X